Gameking991's Blog! @@@100 COMBAT!! and 1337 Total!!@@@

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah guys dont worry about me quitting, the closer it gets to christmas the less play i get in. Tomorrow the Steelers are playing the Titans and wont be playing during the game, Ill try to get one in tonight tho so that I can check My Luck-o-meter lol

thx for posting guys and try to keep it up :D

Well, I managed to find a clue and about 6 steps in, I FOUND OUT I COULD NOT FINISH IT... This is why I have trouble with lv 3 clues :( It took me a while to get that far. and all to find out I could not finish it.

As You guys can see from the pictures, I do not have the requirements to enter this stupid fishing empire.... so the clue is trash, I guess without all the stats, I just have to deal with that sometimes.

Picture1-17.png

Picture2-15.png

Picture3-10.png

Well, Im done for the night, probably gonna go back to level 1's and 2's for a little while, that way I can get a couple of rewards before I get back to 3's lol

Hate when you get clues you can't finish cause of requirements:p I currently have a lvl 3 which requires starting legends. I refuse to drop clues though, so working on it:P

Hey guys, Did not get to do any runescape today, I worked out, and then did a lot of sleeping and xbox playing lol, so well see how much I get in tonight and tomorrow, BTW

Tomorrow is the eve of christmas eve! lol well yea that just shows how close it actually is, kinda sad really, this means my runescape time will decrease a bit :-#

Neways, well see, Ill keep this updated accordingly

• 1 month later...

why do you get better loot than me :shock:

well i guess when it comes to steels mines still better \'

keep going man,im here with ya <3:

s t 3 v 3 o<-- original rs name. i am now (braa) untill i change it yet again.

give me a hyt some time prive always on..

world 99 home world <3

support scuba st3v3n's blog hes pro at scaping

sigva.jpg