Armour above or equal to Rune

BabyPunchers

Well I'm in need of something new. I want to spend at max about 11m. I know there's clay armour and there's rockshell(which looks really horrible in hd), but what else is there? As long as it's equal to, or more def than rune, I'm happy with. Any help is appreciated. :thumbsup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

One more thing I suppose I should mention, I care more about looks than stats. I know, it's stupid, but I'm almost maxed melee, so the exp isn't really important. Just want to look good while getting exp.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Well imo, Bandos Chestplate is the coolest-looking piece of melee armour in the game, bar none. Plus, it has prolly the best stats. It's just out of your price range, but maybe if you saved up a little more...

If you care about looks, then I take back what I said about the granite plate and dragon skirt. Barrows is still okay, but you'll want to make sure you wear a barrows helm with them, because the Helm of Neitiznot doesn't match.

You could spring for the full dragon with the chainbody, but the stats are pretty meh and I wouldn't recommend it. I say either save a little more for some Bandos, or use full Verac, or mix-and-match your favorite melee Barrows items.

Well I have the money for bandos, but I need atleast 10m for summoning expenses :P Hm. i'll probably just buy some barrows armour with a guthan helm. That always looks good. <3: But I don't know what I'll do for slayer, where I have to wear the Slayer helm. :?

And to the above, that looks like what every other slayer is wearing. Doesn't particularly look good either.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Id take 100gp climbing boots over bandos boots any day

+0 str on bandos boots makes them an epic fail

I personally think torso looks ugly

Verac skirt and prossy top looks decent. nothing spectacular though so you prolly wont like that.

Trimmed rune looks kinda silly but not to common on p2p, sara looks decent imo.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Dragon Chain would look pretty good. I feel kind of like a noob using that when a plate is out though. Thanks for that though. :) I was thinking about Rune (g). Would that look fine with a HP?Range/Def/Str cape? Could only look good with one of them.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

ill say it again

fighter torso

dragon boots

Fighter has worse stats then rune, also bandos has better stats then dragon boots (and a +1 prayer)

Bandos boots are a worthless piece of crap, the only use for them is at bandos GWD.

I'd get a veracs skirt, dharok's platebody, granite platebody, and dragon plateskirt/leg (the latter two for situations where you won't take a lot of damage).

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: