WHERE ARE RANDOM FREE AREA'S I CAN ALCH!!!!?!?!?!??!!?

howbadisbad

im looking for some random free area's to alch so while im alching there isnt some retarted old man making me tag poles :wall:

i tried during a duel but they patched that so the person yells at you so you cant alch during the duel. -.-

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Cant alch in barrows anymore afaik. Godwars is safe just wear a god items

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

They cant or ppl will die left right and centre, unless they make the boss rooms the only random free spots.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Fight Pits

wouldnt you get killed by monsters?

The island with the pest control boats

is that on the island where you get on the lnders or the acctual game itself?

They cant or ppl will die left right and centre, unless they make the boss rooms the only random free spots.

how would you die if they make gwd have randoms (exept boss rooms) i mean, if they didnt have the god items they would die anyway lol.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

burthope games room,but don't think you can auto there save,sometimes there pops up a jagex mod.

=simulated conversation=

jmod: hello (your name)

you: ...

jmod: are you a bot?

you:...

jmod: if you dont answer i will ban you forever.

jmod: gf noob \'

jmod: *bans you*

arcane_stew.png

how would you die if they make gwd have randoms (exept boss rooms) i mean, if they didnt have the god items they would die anyway lol.

Facing a boss, you really do not want to experience a mysterious old man. It might be dangerous at aviansies as well, however, the boss rooms would just be hell if the sandwich lady got in. Your tank doesn't answer and poof! there goes all your protection.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Facing a boss, you really do not want to experience a mysterious old man. It might be dangerous at aviansies as well, however, the boss rooms would just be hell if the sandwich lady got in. Your tank doesn't answer and poof! there goes all your protection.

i said have randoms in gwd save the boss rooms.

holy crap get rid of randoms at metal drags i almost got owned by a sandwitch lady -.-

arcane_stew.png

i said have randoms in gwd save the boss rooms.

holy crap get rid of randoms at metal drags i almost got owned by a sandwitch lady -.-

Spiritual mages and aviansies can hit high, in fact, if you lost health before the random, they could one hit you before you got your prayer back up. Sort of like metal dragons really.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

no because when you get a random that teles you away the mosters would stop attacking you when you are away unless you arnt wearing a god item.

if your fighting someone in pvp and they get a random you dont attack them when they pop back up automatically. you have to do it manually.

arcane_stew.png

no because when you get a random that teles you away the mosters would stop attacking you when you are away unless you arnt wearing a god item.

if your fighting someone in pvp and they get a random you dont attack them when they pop back up automatically. you have to do it manually.

Erm, monsters aggro immediately anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference. And I have been attacked immediately by the same monster because he was still aggroed on to me. I believe if you do the event fast enough the will still attack. Either way, it is a bad idea, and people will get angry.

burthope games room,but don't think you can auto there save,sometimes there pops up a jagex mod.

=simulated conversation=

jmod: hello (your name)

jmod: are you a bot?

you:...

jmod: if you dont answer i will ban you forever.

jmod: gf noob \'

jmod: *bans you*

ooh i should do that maybe he can uncensor my name

foukouei.png

Fight Pits

wouldnt you get killed by monsters?

The island with the pest control boats

is that on the island where you get on the lnders or the acctual game itself?

Thats fight caves

Fight pits is with other ppl and safe minigame

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Just go to the Games Room or the Void Knight Outpost. For the latter, the whole island is random-free, including the bank, so good place to fletch an' stuff too. :thumbsup:

Small grammar aside: There is a difference between random free and random-free. One means "random & free" and the other means "free of randoms." You had me confused for a minute, thought you were looking for a random place to alch in f2p. :lol:

Ive seen a strange plant on the void knight island before and I know this 100%

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png