Nopnoob

999134, also known as 999134fishy here.

He told loads of people to buy Dragon Bones. And I myself thought he was a friend of me. He always was nice and helpfull, but now he offered me 1k Dragon Bones. He said he accidentally bought them, and I believed him -.- . Turns out he scammed a few more people like this, and I would like to warn people for him..

Oh and 999 if you see this thread, I would like to tell you that you can [bleep] off with your excuses.

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

What? How did he scam you?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

He and many others, as far as I've heard he told a lot of people to buy D bones, I think they rose and then he dumped his to people. He sold his last 1k to me I think..

~Some nice rich guy bought the bones off my hands because he was getting 99 prayer just a min ago :thumbsup:

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

Your the idiot.

You fell right into the merchanters plot.

Its not scamming, its merchanting.

Go cry somewhere else, and check graphs before you go doing things like this.

And everyone wants to go 'zomg zerzima iz play3r to00! in b3f0r3 teh lokz' then this should be the same thing.

Hes rich, your not, go cry somewhere else.

planning.jpg

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

1, This isn't a scam. YOU bought the bones, it's your responisbility.

2, You shouldn't name other players, for this you fail.

3, This isn't even a rant. It doesn't belong here. :roll: