Good item to alch?

shooterbob7

You have to make things yourself in order to not lose money. There is nothing you can buy on the GE that sells for less than its alch price + the price of a nature rune.

Exactly, and if there were, people wouldn't tell others. I alched green dragonhide bodies to get 99. There wasn't to much loss.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

That's not bad. I noticed that the differential on addy plates is very close to zero, but I doubt you can buy them very often.

Actually, Addy Plates are made frequently by smithers, it's worth a try.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

That's not bad. I noticed that the differential on addy plates is very close to zero, but I doubt you can buy them very often.

I used a combination of green d'hide bodies (which sucks compared to...) and addy plates to 99. Just left an offer in GE for 4k of them and over time it covered. Just alch whatever you have received from GE, and then go do something else while it completes. :thumbup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

You have to make things yourself in order to not lose money. There is nothing you can buy on the GE that sells for less than its alch price + the price of a nature rune.

Exactly, and if there were, people wouldn't tell others. I alched green dragonhide bodies to get 99. There wasn't to much loss.

Heh you alched to 99

[/troll]

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Heh you alched to 99

[/troll]

A majority of players do not want to waste large amounts of gp on bursting/barraging.

2eprbpj.png