50-70 prayer

eias

use funtis if you can use agi shortcut. Take 9 buckets, pots, bones and use glory / ectophial to go back and fourth from bank. Run down stairs, use agi short cut, fill buckets and phial back up. Can right click on npc's to get tokens. You only get 400% xp at funtus and 350%xp in house provided both candles are kept light. This is fast provided you've got 8 glories. Don't have them? Might as well get them since you'll save on cash from needing extra bones.

Grinder is now automated. Only 1 click to grind all bones.

107/126 combat

84 agi -- 76 slayer -- 73 prayer -- 73 range -- 82 mage -- 85 str,att,def and 86 hp.

Summoning 0 (gotta love disease with skills at level 1 lol)

It is fun to see how long noobs will beg and follow you :)

frankly i found the ecto to be annoying id go with the altar

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

use funtis if you can use agi shortcut. Take 9 buckets, pots, bones and use glory / ectophial to go back and fourth from bank. Run down stairs, use agi short cut, fill buckets and phial back up. Can right click on npc's to get tokens. You only get 400% xp at funtus and 350%xp in house provided both candles are kept light. This is fast provided you've got 8 glories. Don't have them? Might as well get them since you'll save on cash from needing extra bones.

Grinder is now automated. Only 1 click to grind all bones.

also very time consuming

sure you make only need 900 bones compared to 1000 (gilded alter)

gilded alter is faster so you can make the money that would of saved you at ecto

way too much hassle with ecto especially after buckets of slime cannot be bought at charter ships anymore making it whats that word.......whatever you get my point

foukouei.png

I dont have much to say about the cost the other guys prettymuch said it all.

However i can tell you i did just that 50 to 75 prayer, i did it in just 2 days i think only playing about 3-4 hours a day

so its very fast leveling but " BORING AS HELL" ! (if you have a reallife that is) :thumbup:

used G'altar /WO any tele's

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

u light the burners and USE (dont bury accidently!!) the bones on the altar.

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

So i use a tinderbox on the altar?or how?

u go to the altar and use a marentil on every ess burner (there are 2). i dont kno if u even need a tinderbox but i dont think so

after that u start using bones on altar

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

So i use a tinderbox on the altar?or how?

u go to the altar and use a marentil on every ess burner (there are 2). i dont kno if u even need a tinderbox but i dont think so

after that u start using bones on altar

usually there's always a person alching and lighting the burners so no one has to

foukouei.png

yea, but u never kno and gotta prepare him 4 the worst :P

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+