Law runes & Death runes

Mast3rPK

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

i was wondering y people choose to do nature instead of death runes usually everyone does

natures all the way too 99 are deaths good money if u have the lvl cause there the same speed as nats and are laws better to make then nats

how much do u usually make an hour doin laws,natures,and deaths

100k-200k????

Mast3r_pk01.png

Well one of the reasons people choose to craft natures is that once you hit 91, you get x2 natures per essence, making nature crafting one of the most profitable activities in RS. With every pouch, you get over 15K per run with each run taking around a minute. Who doesn't like making 900K an hour?

using glory + abyss laws are better than nats till 91, but you gotta wear no armour to get into it so if you're low def/hp you gotta be careful and you have to use theiving agility or tidnerbox to get into abyss

deatsh require mourning ends part 2 a relatively hard/long quest so a lot of people don't do deaths

]ac_s_dc.png

Nats are quicker if you use the summoning familiar to tele you next to the alter and they make a lot more cash when you hit 91

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Nats are quicker if you use the summoning familiar to tele you next to the alter and they make a lot more cash when you hit 91

This is the main reason why.

Another reason could be the relevant quests may not have been done (laws used to require a quest).

I did deaths for a bit, but soon realised nats with a Graak was quicker and therefore more profitable.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Are nats more profitable than Deaths if you factor in the cost of the pouch?

Has anyone ever compared both xp and cash per hour?

I know deaths are better for both cash and xp using the abbys.

Just wondering how they compare when using the familiar teleport.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Are nats more profitable than Deaths if you factor in the cost of the pouch?

Has anyone ever compared both xp and cash per hour?

I know deaths are better for both cash and xp using the abbys.

Just wondering how they compare when using the familiar teleport.

XP wise the Graak wins hands down.

Cash wise I am unsure, but I make my own pouches so it's hardly any cost.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

talking economics, there is a cost : the price you could get if you sell.

Meh I might test it this week end just so I can stop being confused.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I don't have any numbers to back it up, but I do know that a Graahk run is 2/3 to 3/4 the time of an abyss run. Over the 50 minutes you have your Graahk, I would think the 9k difference is made up for. However, abyss crafting does have the benefit of using terrorbirds instead of pots for energy, or abyssal familiars for an extra 7 ess per run, so who knows? Maybe death crafting through the abyss is better until level 91, when you add up all the factors.

I don't have any numbers to back it up, but I do know that a Graahk run is 2/3 to 3/4 the time of an abyss run. Over the 50 minutes you have your Graahk, I would think the 9k difference is made up for. However, abyss crafting does have the benefit of using terrorbirds instead of pots for energy, or abyssal familiars for an extra 7 ess per run, so who knows? Maybe death crafting through the abyss is better until level 91, when you add up all the factors.

Abyssal Familiars make little difference to the speed of the Graahk. Loading and offloading it makes it longer per trip too. That said if you are using the Abyss, then use an Abyssal familiar not a Terrorbird, super energies are cheap and you only need 1 dose per run if you dress smartly.

The Graahk wins XP wise hands down as it is so fast. The only faster XP is the ZMI altar, but then the profit is minimal.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I use 3 Super Energy doses per 3-5 runs, so if you are abyss crafting definately go with the abyssal familiar. It is an added 10-15 seconds per trip to load+unload the familiar but it is a added 6.3 essence (times when you lose out on a invent space due to super energy)

Also if you want numbers here are your numbers:

Mega Runecrafting Guide 3

That guide gives you trips/hour, exp/hour and profit/hour for EVERY way of rcing. Zarfot is one hell of a guide writer so be prepared to read if you are truly dedicated to starting your runecrafting.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Wouldn't it be easier to sip the super energy and put the vial back in the bank? You have to bank at least twice anyways to fill your pouches, if you take the super energy out with your first batch of ess, you can drink, fill pouches & familiar, then deposit the potion when you go to withdraw ess the second time. Then you don't waste an inventory spot with the potion.