f2p trying to get 50 rc

sliferking1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

ok so im back to being f2p after not reaching my goal of 99 fletching :( only got to 76.

anywayzzz i was wondering what would be a good way to get to lvl 50 so i can do the minigame im currently lvl 27 so any hints or anything would be a great help so thx

slifer_king1.png

As a F2P player, you don't have that many options. I would suggest Air Runes all the way to 50.

If you've got any money to spend and want to get it faster, look up the W16 Air Rune company in the official forums. Quick find code: 37-38-228-54522372

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

The air company doesn't work by money now, or at least it isn't used much. It now works with assting which makes it so he can't do it(you will probably need 7x for anyone to request). But still it depends if you prefer speed or money, you will make a bit of a profit on airs but it is horribly slow. Fastest exp is earth rune with the Fist of Guthix gloves, without them I think fastest is fire but I am not sure.

fastest way is to craft body tiaras, however you make a loss as they are damn near impossible to sell. I'd recommend air or earth rune crafting with FOG gloves.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

I got my 50 by rc'ing Earths with FOG gloves. Pretty fast(speed may vary on your ability to play FOG), you probably won't make much of a profit though.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

I got my 50 by rc'ing Earths with FOG gloves. Pretty fast(speed may vary on your ability to play FOG), you probably won't make much of a profit though.

+1

Profits are definitely higher than that of air RCing with essence runners. They seem to be charging more and more these days :wall: Earth RCing, even at your level, should make a tiny profit, or come extremely close to breaking even. At current prices, you should make a +2GP profit per rune which isn't too shabby. If you use the Explorer ring, you can capitalize your gains with about 2-5 more earth runes each inventory.