Monkay Madness Help please

cuppy

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hey my name is matt the cup,i am level 78

i recetnly came to the end of monkey madness and went to fight the demon with an inventory full of sharks and my protect from magic on. With in 2 seconds i was dead after a series of 30's. i lost about 400k of stuff including my obsidian cape so naturally i was not the happiest. Now i would really like to complete the quest but how to kill the demon... i am terrible at range.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

Wear monk robes, take some nice food and a few prayer pots, as well as some runes.

Distance yourself from the demon and protect magic then mage it.

You died as it uses both melee and magic so pray magic and distance yourself from it.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Get as high prayer bonus as possible (monk robes + holy symbol is enough), and use the best bow you can. I did it with yew short and bronze arrows at lvl 45 range, but it took some time. When the fight starts, activate Protect from Magic and run to the edge. There are some small "bridges" to get there. Then the demon can't even attack you, so no food is required. Range the demon. Take 1-2 prayer pots with you.

You can use magic, but the demon is strong against it. If you can use Wind Blast or better, you can mage it. Swap the bow with an Air Battle/Mystic staff.

Get your ranged up to 50/60, it'll be slow, but it's high enough level to at-least hit it. Remember to bring a prayer potion or two, in-case you run out of prayer points while fighting it.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Thanks for all the tips guys. This time i protect mage'd it up and ran to the edge and maged it. At the end when i was out of runes i special attacked it with dragon long finishing with a nice 20! Thanks again all for your help

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

Thanks for all the tips guys. This time i protect mage'd it up and ran to the edge and maged it. At the end when i was out of runes i special attacked it with dragon long finishing with a nice 20! Thanks again all for your help

No problem. Glad to hear you completed it :)