Lookie, its an ogre!

Godslayer

Gods gift. Too bad I'm terrible with robes.

For robes mate, I'd say take a look at an actual picture of robes that someone is wearing and get an idea of how it billows and the shading works. Or if that doesn't work, I'm pretty sure you could ask Misterxman or Dementedhero to let you take a closer look at there work and see how they did it. After all you can't get better if you don't ask for help.

Though I have to say that is something that has always amazed me about your work, the incredible amount of detail you've been able to put into such a small area. Plus you've got tons of time ahead of you to get even better. True "pixel art" isn't really seen in much games anymore unless you look at like the nintendo gameboy. Although, I think the pixeling world will find a place for you in it's heart. Keep it up my young chum.

Uh few things. Whats that coming out of the ogre? Looks kinda funky, like under his robes. His left arm (right arm for us) is HUGE and his other one is like small. I know thats a different style and such, just looks funky right now without colour.

Ogres are scary :oops:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Uh few things. Whats that coming out of the ogre? Looks kinda funky, like under his robes. His left arm (right arm for us) is HUGE and his other one is like small. I know thats a different style and such, just looks funky right now without colour.

Ogres are scary :oops:

yeah godslayer, looks like 'ye ogre has a 3rd foot there.... :shock:

shading on the first guy is good. heh, someday you'll get the head and body proportions right :lol: (head's bigger than the body lol)

Omigawsh, Nadril, I never noticed that! Wow! :roll: Duh the the proportions are wrong, thats how I drew him. And the ogre doesnt have three feet, for gods sake. Obviously this is a WIP, and I was experiments with leg positions. Also, I do know proper proportions, I choose not to use them most of the time. How insulting.

Monkey, its called perspective.

Dont flame Nadril, hes t3h 3vil rz3!z0rz.

mmmkay?

Okay, nevermind that, onto the whip.. Eh.. WIP. :oops:

Gotta say, I'm loving it. I really like how you're doing the proportions lately..

Shading on that dudes face is also excelent.

Go finish it god.slayer

tipitsigte0.png

its good chum, but its true.. ogres are just freaky :shock: , I cant wait to sh1t myself when you finish... oh and id love for you to work on a background piece cus I think youve truely hacked the whole character part of sigs 8) . Just a thought, cus ive pictured in my head what you'd come up with but you haven't yet! comeon GD! :o

love the detail ~ Ter

vistame09copyhr8.png

Omigawsh, Nadril, I never noticed that! Wow! :roll: Duh the the proportions are wrong, thats how I drew him. And the ogre doesnt have three feet, for gods sake. Obviously this is a WIP, and I was experiments with leg positions. Also, I do know proper proportions, I choose not to use them most of the time. How insulting.

I wasn't insulting you there. I just noticed the 3rd leg there, so i had no idea what you were realy doing.

and the perspective was more of a joke than anything. I know its your style like that.

anyways... I do like how it's looking.

I wasn't insulting you there. I just noticed the 3rd leg there, so i had no idea what you were realy doing.

and the perspective was more of a joke than anything. I know its your style like that.

anyways... I do like how it's looking.

Lol i was joking bout the arms god, i know that you were just messing around thinking of stuff to do. So nad nor i was insulting you just wondering lol.

And yes it kinda does look like he has a tail or 3rd leg :wink:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!