What will Jagex do to please us next?

Dbzruler72

range needs godbows or a dragon crossbow
- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

- godbows (range needs updates too!) #-o

No' date=' you are so wrong, i can't even stress it. For gwd, the "best update for combat" so far gave magic a steam staff; while melee got new armour, and weapons; ranged too got weapons and armour. And, melee and ranged can both hit well over 90, while mage can only hit somewhere around 40, and that's in castlewars with a cw brace on. So, unless jagex gets their head out of their bums, and actually upgrades somehting that NEEDS to be upgraded, you are greatly mistaken. Sorry for the criticalness. :wall:[/quote']

yea melee is overpowered eveyone knows...

and mage can hit a 56 in pvp by stacking blitz and barrage while freezing your opponet for 20 seconds and lowering their stats blah blah blah

and veng is one of the most efficiant ko tools for a pker :wall:

range has a d bow that can't hit worth [cabbage] on anyone with decent armour -.-

99 range can beat flat 99 melees if you know what you're doing. Just gotta combine dragon bolts and dark bow spec cleverly.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

No, you are so wrong, i can't even stress it. For gwd, the "best update for combat" so far gave magic a steam staff; while melee got new armour, and weapons; ranged too got weapons and armour. And, melee and ranged can both hit well over 90, while mage can only hit somewhere around 40, and that's in castlewars with a cw brace on. So, unless jagex gets their head out of their bums, and actually upgrades somehting that NEEDS to be upgraded, you are greatly mistaken. Sorry for the criticalness. :wall:

This reminds me:

Melee has Bandos.

Ranged has Armadyl.

Magic has nothing! Magic armour from GWD would be GREAT!

And I agree with the Steam Staff. Although I thought maybe Jagex forgot to add it?

Zuriels staff count?

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

No, you are so wrong, i can't even stress it. For gwd, the "best update for combat" so far gave magic a steam staff; while melee got new armour, and weapons; ranged too got weapons and armour. And, melee and ranged can both hit well over 90, while mage can only hit somewhere around 40, and that's in castlewars with a cw brace on. So, unless jagex gets their head out of their bums, and actually upgrades somehting that NEEDS to be upgraded, you are greatly mistaken. Sorry for the criticalness. :wall:

This reminds me:

Melee has Bandos.

Ranged has Armadyl.

And I agree with the Steam Staff. Although I thought maybe Jagex forgot to add it?

Zuriels staff count?

Well for weaps i think mage is fine. Im talking bout the armours.

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

This reminds me:

Melee has Bandos.

Ranged has Armadyl.

Zuriels staff count?

To be honest, mage has always been weaker compared to the other armours, I don't really think a boost in defense is needed.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

This reminds me:

Melee has Bandos.

Ranged has Armadyl.

Zuriels staff count?

To be honest, mage has always been weaker compared to the other armours, I don't really think a boost in defense is needed.

Magic has freezing spells which prevent them from hitting u, if u mage from far enough shortbows cant hurt u :)

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif