What will Jagex do to please us next?

Dbzruler72

If jagex wanted to spoil me (or just get their head out of their bums) they'd balance out mage to beat melee, like the combat triangle says; not mage loses every time and melee beats everything.

Hybridize, friend. Ranger armour with magic = win.

All I want to see is permanent clans instead of people betraying your clan every 5 seconds, and the ability to 'bookmark' clans you go to regularly.

Hybrids are fine in wars, as long as you have a bunch. Some see hybriding as the future. Even still, I'd like to see magic attack bonus balance with that of range and melee. The best F2P magic gear is still roughly twenty off.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If jagex wanted to spoil me (or just get their head out of their bums) they'd balance out mage to beat melee, like the combat triangle says; not mage loses every time and melee beats everything.

Hybridize, friend. Ranger armour with magic = win.

All I want to see is permanent clans instead of people betraying your clan every 5 seconds, and the ability to 'bookmark' clans you go to regularly.

Hybrids are fine in wars, as long as you have a bunch. Some see hybriding as the future. Even still, I'd like to see magic attack bonus balance with that of range and melee. The best F2P magic gear is still roughly twenty off.

I'd give f2p wave spells. No one uses them in p2p anyway. And it would only be 4 more max damage..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Reset Runescape to 2007...

JAGEX YOU BETTER BE READING THIS!! :twss:

::'

Well, we got teleblock. That's a step forward.

Would mix up F2P is they had a 10 sec hold. But thats more hopefull thinking for F2P Pkers :)

People always forget that we still need some snares... wait, how good are druid robes?

I almost forgot about those, but I would still like snare.

Druidic robes are good, but not something you'd like to get back when you die. 200 FoG tokens can take a long time, especially if you don't like the game.

The_Maddest.png

*remove trade limit

lol... if you were playing when Jagex was working on this then you probably would know that they wont remove it. They worked pretty hard (apparantly...) on it, and RWT has gone down a lot now and theyre happy :twss: .

*remove trade limit

lol... if you were playing when Jagex was working on this then you probably would know that they wont remove it. They worked pretty hard (apparantly...) on it, and RWT has gone down a lot now and theyre happy :twss: .

I don't see how it would benefit clans much anyway. Still, it would never happen.

polvCwJ.gif

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

- godbows (range needs updates too!) #-o

Ranged is already overpowered in p2p, do you mean for f2p?

polvCwJ.gif

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

lol godbows seems pretty sick, but ranged already has the crystal bow

maybe there could be like a super godweapon of guthix that owns in all three corners of the combat triangle? that would be cool

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

maybe there could be like a super godweapon of guthix that owns in all three corners of the combat triangle? that would be cool

Dragon claws can hit 115 damage in 1 hit, blitz+ags spec can hit over 99 damage, dark bows can hit 90+... what we desperately don't need is more powerful weaponry that you can use in pvp situations. Even f2p can hit 40s now with a dragon battleaxe.

We need better armour or higher healing food, but not better weapons.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

Dragon claws can hit 115 damage in 1 hit, blitz+ags spec can hit over 99 damage, dark bows can hit 90+... what we desperately don't need is more powerful weaponry that you can use in pvp situations. Even f2p can hit 40s now with a dragon battleaxe.

This. What about a food that heals 20 for f2p, but could only be used in multicombat zones? ;)

polvCwJ.gif

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

This. What about a food that heals 20 for f2p, but could only be used in multicombat zones? ;)

pizza > pizza > swordie is 32 hp in 1 round of combat, if you add new food to f2p you'd start needing over 100 people to ko a decent tank and it would make fights on f2p absolutely unbearable. The powerful weapons are on p2p (there are dragon weapons on f2p but they're still very rare) and that's where jagex need to focus on bringing offensive:defensive items back into balance.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

pizza > pizza > swordie is 32 hp in 1 round of combat, if you add new food to f2p you'd start needing over 100 people to ko a decent tank and it would make fights on f2p absolutely unbearable. The powerful weapons are on p2p (there are dragon weapons on f2p but they're still very rare) and that's where jagex need to focus on bringing offensive:defensive items back into balance.

I don't understand. You are saying better food won't be good, but we should have better armour?

polvCwJ.gif

I have a theory here..

Do you know why Jagex bring more and more powerful weapons into the game? Is because they want the users to use everything they have, including...yes I said it...Melee Protection! solo pkers nowadays regard melee protection as "Nooby" because it drags the fight out and nobody would really get a ko. So Jagex introduce more and more powerful weapons so one day the solo pkers would utilize "everything" in their disposal to pk instead of establishing some honor code.

[/theory]

So what do you guys think? ;)

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I have a theory here..

Do you know why Jagex bring more and more powerful weapons into the game? Is because they want the users to use everything they have, including...yes I said it...Melee Protection! solo pkers nowadays regard melee protection as "Nooby" because it drags the fight out and nobody would really get a ko. So Jagex introduce more and more powerful weapons so one day the solo pkers would utilize "everything" in their disposal to pk instead of establishing some honor code.

[/theory]

So what do you guys think? ;)

I agree, Jagex could also be working on something even better that would defend against such powerful weapons, and the weapons could just be an introduction. Maybe after this "something", there would be even better weapons?

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

I don't understand. You are saying better food won't be good, but we should have better armour?

Only on p2p, leave f2p exactly as it is. You were suggesting a new food for f2p.

enzock.gif

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

Only on p2p, leave f2p exactly as it is. You were suggesting a new food for f2p.

Ahh ok, makes sense. I agree p2p needs better armour, even 99 def with dfs + full torags + melee protection has nothing on 50 opts of full veracs.

polvCwJ.gif

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

No, you are so wrong, i can't even stress it. For gwd, the "best update for combat" so far gave magic a steam staff; while melee got new armour, and weapons; ranged too got weapons and armour. And, melee and ranged can both hit well over 90, while mage can only hit somewhere around 40, and that's in castlewars with a cw brace on. So, unless jagex gets their head out of their bums, and actually upgrades somehting that NEEDS to be upgraded, you are greatly mistaken. Sorry for the criticalness. :wall:

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

No, you are so wrong, i can't even stress it. For gwd, the "best update for combat" so far gave magic a steam staff; while melee got new armour, and weapons; ranged too got weapons and armour. And, melee and ranged can both hit well over 90, while mage can only hit somewhere around 40, and that's in castlewars with a cw brace on. So, unless jagex gets their head out of their bums, and actually upgrades somehting that NEEDS to be upgraded, you are greatly mistaken. Sorry for the criticalness. :wall:

This reminds me:

Melee has Bandos.

Ranged has Armadyl.

Magic has nothing! Magic armour from GWD would be GREAT!

And I agree with the Steam Staff. Although I thought maybe Jagex forgot to add it?

range needs godbows or a dragon crossbow

- a bigger friends list

- more CC capacity

yea melee is overpowered eveyone knows...

and mage can hit a 56 in pvp by stacking blitz and barrage while freezing your opponet for 20 seconds and lowering their stats blah blah blah

and veng is one of the most efficiant ko tools for a pker :wall:

range has a d bow that can't hit worth [cabbage] on anyone with decent armour -.-

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.