Why are opulent tables going up so much?

runevirage

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I'm both angry and confused. Angry because I bought 1000 of them when they were 2k each and sold them at 3k (they're currently at 22k), and confused because I don't know why they've gone up so much. I haven't finished the fremennik diaries yet, so is it somehow related to the diary reward?

Yes.

After obtaining Sea Boots 3, Advisor Ghrim buys each for 10% of the material cost (using prices of Sawmill and Stonemason). So each Opulent Table sells for 117.5K.

However, idiots on W2 and RSOF don't realise this and think Opulent Tables are the new Third Age, and buy for 1.5M. Which totally eliminates the point of using them, as means of circumventing the trade restriction without junk. Now people buy and sell them for junk + cash. Once these people realise why there's demand, I bet they'll see how stupid they've been.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Yes.

After obtaining Sea Boots 3, Advisor Ghrim buys each for 10% of the material cost (using prices of Sawmill and Stonemason). So each Opulent Table sells for 117.5K.

However, idiots on W2 and RSOF don't realise this and think Opulent Tables are the new Third Age, and buy for 1.5M. Which totally eliminates the point of using them, as means of circumventing the trade restriction without junk. Now people buy and sell them for junk + cash. Once these people realise why there's demand, I bet they'll see how stupid they've been.

Exactly what i was about to mention, so yeah materials are used as junk,

atleast you made 1k profit from them,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Wow, they're going for 1.3M ea. If you have a lot of junk and the construction level, you can make ridiculous much money per hour. Or even better, trade them for 3a or something.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif