Level 79 titans - new question

gremmy

New question:

Edit: Alright, new question: If I were to bring these to sara gwd, what would my inventory and equipment be like? (sweets, guthans, fury, god items, potions, # pouches, bob)

How long time does each last?

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

No more need to post on this thread for pointless reason.

Lol :lol:

Thanks <3:

Fire: 62 min Magic

Ice: 64 min Attack

Moss: 58 min Strength

O rly?

If you plan on using them for training, which many people do, then you may want to bear in mind that each titan gives xp to a different combat skill. So don't go by time they last but rather skill they give xp to. ;)

2eprbpj.png

Fire: 62 min Magic 7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantly

Ice: 64 min Attack7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantly

Moss: 58 min Strength7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantly

O rly?

If you plan on using them for training, which many people do, then you may want to bear in mind that each titan gives xp to a different combat skill. So don't go by time they last but rather skill they give xp to. ;)

Seriously dont bump this thread.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Fire: 62 min Magic 7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantlylevel: 139

Ice: 64 min Attack7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantlylevel: 139

Moss: 58 min Strength7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantly level: 139

O rly?

o

77yLQy8.png

Fire: 62 min Magic 7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantlylevel: 139-looks cool

Ice: 64 min Attack7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantlylevel: 139-looks alright

Moss: 58 min Strength7.9 xp from summoning, uses blue charms, 9 points to summon, and 20 special attack points to use the special that boosts your hp and defense significantly level: 139-looks ugly

O rly?

o

still st00f 2 addz

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

lol irl :lol:

exactly why i love tif <3:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Alright, new question: If I were to bring these to sara gwd, what would my inventory and equipment be like? (sweets, guthans, fury, god items, potions, # pouches, bob)

I'm pretty sure tortoise would be much better as you can stay for longer. The titan wouldn't do enough damage to make it worthwhile.

2eprbpj.png

I'm pretty sure tortoise would be much better as you can stay for longer. The titan wouldn't do enough damage to make it worthwhile.

You can use a tortoise + a Titan.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png