Ohio Teen Killed Mom Over Video Game

XxTearGodxX

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

The medias just trying to pin videogames and make everyone believe they are the cause for the violence in teens...

Yeah, I am gonna go to Wal-Mart, buy an abyssal whip, and smack my mom with it until her hitpoints are down to zero...

Seriously, videogames were made for fun...not to turn kids into mindless zombies...(rather they turn kids into vmapires who cannot bear the sun).

I personally think that videogames are so violent because we all want to be heroes, and with everything thats going on in the world, we want to be a leader, and we want to feel like our [wagon] can't get killed with twenty bullets, with forty...no with fifty! We want to feel like gods! And we want to be SPARTANS!

Also, who doesn't enjoy the occasional head splatter, decapatation, limb loss, loss of internal organs, death by bloodloss, gouged out eyeballs, throwing up blood, pooping out organs...

Where have you been all my life?

I've actually been living in Peoria and Tampa for all of your life...

At least I know someone other than myself enoys a good ol' fashioned butt whoopin' envolving pulling someones intestines out through their throat and choking someone else with them.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFF TOPIC: ^^^Thats the best siggie I have ever seen...epic...

One of the best, I gotta say. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I think that board games are worse than video games. When I loose at Sorry I want to slaughter the winner and everyone who is playing. Serves those bastards right for sending my pawn back to home.

What about online boardgames? :mrgreen:

I think that board games are worse than video games. When I loose at Sorry I want to slaughter the winner and everyone who is playing. Serves those bastards right for sending my pawn back to home.

What about online boardgames? :mrgreen:

Unstoppable killing spree against the world?

Really, if it wasn't for board games, we wouldn't have video games. Lets blame board games for starting this. Burn em all I say!

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198