Need Advice for Prayer -- F2P Range/2h Pure

Omg12333

Hello, I have an F2P range/2h pure. It has 13 prayer.

I would most like the recommended/best prayer level for a range/2h pure. Any other feedback and/or advice is also welcome.

Also, my plan is to PK with 40 attack, and about 75 strength and range. A list of places that I can PK at with the recommended stats for each of them.

Thanks for your help.

44 pray \' eagle eye

^ - It's obvious about you're stat's you not a PK'er, and you're Post in 'Rants' Proves it.

Try 31. It makes you hit a lot higher with 2H for KO, just below it is Sharp Eye which is great, and Protect item. 3 Great Prayers for the price of 1 combat level (25-31 Prayer = 1 Combat).

But TBH, I keep Prayer LOW AS POSSIBLE.

Prayer = Combat levels = Levels that are better spent on STATS. Yup, you'll beat all the other Pures, what happens when their Prayer runs out (31 ain't Long, but if they only use it for Ultimate Str when about to KO, it's a waste) they hit a lot less and accurate.

Unless you plan PKing with a Whip/GS (Espically AGS here), get 52 Prayer + Monk robes and try not to smite, 1 Defence just gets out Smited to easy.

Hope I helped.

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

44 pray \' eagle eye

^ - It's obvious about you're stat's you not a PK'er, and you're Post in 'Rants' Proves it.

Try 31. It makes you hit a lot higher with 2H for KO, just below it is Sharp Eye which is great, and Protect item. 3 Great Prayers for the price of 1 combat level (25-31 Prayer = 1 Combat).

But TBH, I keep Prayer LOW AS POSSIBLE.

Prayer = Combat levels = Levels that are better spent on STATS. Yup, you'll beat all the other Pures, what happens when their Prayer runs out (31 ain't Long, but if they only use it for Ultimate Str when about to KO, it's a waste) they hit a lot less and accurate.

Unless you plan PKing with a Whip/GS (Espically AGS here), get 52 Prayer + Monk robes and try not to smite, 1 Defence just gets out Smited to easy.

Hope I helped.

You did, thanks for the info. Would 13 prayer be fine for an F2P range/2her?

Stay 1 prayer until either of your range or strength stats are above 80. Until then - ignore all other advice regarding raising prayer. Your stats atm are too crappy to be a decent pker so start over staying 1 pray.

If you insist on keeping this build, then no more prayer, get strength and range to 70, and attack to 40. then pk in low level crater in a team. I'm sure you will get protect item prayer by then too to save your R2H - so that may push you over the 55 combat range.

1! always always always.

Only reason to get prayer before lvl 90+ str is to protect your 2h. And your not a pixel hugger, right? :? You hit way higher with 1 prayer and high str lvls then any pray and moderate str lvls. Look up Bow You Low if you wish, my pure.

Terra_Aer.png

47QV.gif UBbP.gif<--- click for teh free cookies! nom nom nom

• 2 weeks later...

Do get 31 prayer...its worth it.

Having 31 prayer allows 2 things...lower hp, same max hits and also protect item...XD

perfect for range 2hers on a low budget...

My pure at cb 54 had 40 atk 70 str and 70 range...allowing me to hit 13s with range and 23 (maybe 24) with 2h...while

risking...5k?

Keep at 13, any higher is a waste until you are 85+ in strength, or 91+ in range.

I got 44 prayer on my old pure when I was 84 range, and regretted it all the way to 99. Once I was 99, I would have got it anyway, but all the time I was pking, and ran out of prayer - I was at a disadvantage.