American soldiers in Iraq

R_I_O_T

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Y'all are way to serious. Lighten up seriously. How about you get dragged halfway across the world for 8-16 months at a time without seeing or talking to anyone you know except the guys around you and see how you do. Whether you agree with the war or not, thats tough, i've done it. You gotta have fun, otherwise it will just eat you and you'll never be able to make it through.

No surprise since the armed forces are mostly guys aren't educated.

Wow what an ignorant, STUPID comment.

Marines are taught to be killing machines, it's no wonder that they might end up so insensitive.

Judging by his equipment, he's regular Army. Possibly an MP.

(Which video are you talking about? 1st?) Every Marine is an MP over there....of sorts. You can't tell he is an MP by these videos. The first video it looks like he is wearing desert MARPAT, which would make him a Marine. Outside the wire, he would be wearing more gear then that. Thats the very minimum. The Army wears [developmentally delayed]ed grey camo that blends in to nothing.

Concerning the water video. Its a bit disturbing, the others are hardly disturbing, if they disturb you, you are a weak minded left winger pansy. What concerns me the most on the water video is when asked if he was getting this, the cameraman replies "I'm getting it sir." or "I'm getting it sarge"...meaning it was an officer or NCO. Thats what you get with the Army i guess...

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

After seeing some of the other similar videos...I'm beginning to wonder if they allow beer in the army? Most of them sound drunk. :?

Oh and btw...

Its possible to get it. The Russians always have it. The Russian pilots fly flat out smashed. They were always trying to sell us liquor.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

if they disturb you, you are a weak minded left winger pansy.

Yes, everyone not on the right wing is a weak, wishy washy, unpatriotic, communist, terrorist sympathising liberal scumbag :roll: .

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Yes, everyone not on the right wing is a weak, wishy washy, unpatriotic, communist, terrorist sympathising liberal scumbag :roll: .

Considering i'm from possibly the most right winged state in the Union....yes they are.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Considering i'm from possibly the most right winged state in the Union....yes they are.

[hide=]8jLjZQ.jpg[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Y'all are way to serious. Lighten up seriously. How about you get dragged halfway across the world for 8-16 months at a time without seeing or talking to anyone you know except the guys around you and see how you do. Whether you agree with the war or not, thats tough, i've done it. You gotta have fun, otherwise it will just eat you and you'll never be able to make it through.

Marines are taught to be killing machines, it's no wonder that they might end up so insensitive.

(Which video are you talking about? 1st?) Every Marine is an MP over there....of sorts. You can't tell he is an MP by these videos. The first video it looks like he is wearing desert MARPAT, which would make him a Marine. Outside the wire, he would be wearing more gear then that. Thats the very minimum. The Army wears [developmentally delayed] grey camo that blends in to nothing.

Concerning the water video. Its a bit disturbing, the others are hardly disturbing, if they disturb you, you are a weak minded left winger pansy. What concerns me the most on the water video is when asked if he was getting this, the cameraman replies "I'm getting it sir." or "I'm getting it sarge"...meaning it was an officer or NCO. Thats what you get with the Army i guess...

Haha, Obamas in, good luck with the rest of your life and all that

NICKELEY102.png

(Which video are you talking about? 1st?) Every Marine is an MP over there....of sorts. You can't tell he is an MP by these videos. The first video it looks like he is wearing desert MARPAT, which would make him a Marine. Outside the wire, he would be wearing more gear then that. Thats the very minimum. The Army wears [developmentally delayed] grey camo that blends in to nothing.

Whats that supposed to mean? He hasn't said anything about pulling out of Afghanistan anyway so we'll still be there. I again ask, whats that supposed to mean? I don't plan on making the military a career btw...so, you fail?

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

[hide=]8jLjZQ.jpg[/hide]

I agree with Nick.

Whats that supposed to mean? He hasn't said anything about pulling out of Afghanistan anyway so we'll still be there. I again ask, whats that supposed to mean? I don't plan on making the military a career btw...so, you fail?

What I mean is that you clearly use the military to define your personality, but with the democrats in, less emphasis will be placed on the military and their 'perceived' usefulness will no longer exist. If you are naive enough to think that armed forces help people you will struggle until that point of view changes within your head.

NICKELEY102.png

Naive? You call me actually participating in the acts as something that doesn't exsit?! Sure ok. Listen to the media. I can't change my views if they are the truth. Maybe you should reconsider what you take in from the media.

Did you have to look Naive up in the dictionary? Because I don't think you understand what I meant. Civilisation has advanced beyond dropping bombs on people and donning rocket launchers to 'help' humanity. We now use education programmes and aid services.

I still think that you are naive if you think the American armed forces are helping.

NICKELEY102.png

The first guy was a [wagon], but you have to look at it from theor point of view.

They fight terrorists and doesn't afraid of anything, but most of the time they're just sitting around, bored out of their skulls.

This was hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_rmoE-yq0

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.