best way to fish

Pye

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

well fishing is fishing but im going for 99 fishing right now and im willing only to fish 2 things lob and sharks so just wondering wat lvl should i start fishing shark oh and wat place is best to fish at

but if any suggestion on wat fishes (no quest plz) i should fish and where plz post here tyvm

unj238.png

unj238.png

Good luck fishing sharks to 99.

Seriously, if you only do either lobsters or sharks it will take you quite awhile to get 99 fishing.

Fish monkfish. They're MUCH faster EXP than sharks, and higher gp/hour. The hours (upon hours) you'll save if you fish monkfish can be used for more profitable tasks.

Lobsters are somewhat decent, basically a mini-version of monkfish in every way. But they are worse exp and money than monkfish.

FISH MONKFISH. Period.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Monks are better exp/hour than sharks. The quest is easy and the end result is worth it.

If you are looking for profit then fishing sharks at 90+ would be the best time to fish those. Up until you hit 90 fishing you should be doing monkfish. Swordies may work but with the amount of Tuna you get I am unsure if it would be better than monks.

Do the quest, fish the monks earn yourself 12m+ in the process.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

but monks u need to complete a quest and does it give good money?

Monkfish do require a quest, but that shouldn't take you more than an hour or two.

The # of sharks to 99 are worth more than the # of monkfish to 99, however those monkfish take SIGNIFIGANTLY less time to get.

so i already by now thnx to u guy monk is best but wat if i need to complete creature of frankenstine and garden of tranquility and swan song then how long do u think will take me to do quest( im ok at quest)

unj238.png

unj238.png

so i already by now thnx to u guy monk is best but wat if i need to complete creature of frankenstine and garden of tranquility and swan song then how long do u think will take me to do quest( im ok at quest)

garden takes awhile

id say 4hrs just a rough guess

its extremely worth it

foukouei.png

Even finishing all those quests will take much less time then you will save for 99 fish via lobsters v. monkfish.

You may as well do them anyway.