Zombie Attack

fastortoise

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

THE SITUATION

Terrorists have infected the world's supply of bottled water with a poison that turns the drinker undead, a zombie. Researchers at Tip.It headquarters (Las Vegas, Nevada) are working on a cure to the epidemic, and they need your help. Your best chance is to travel with a friend, because these zombies have a knack for sneaking up to people sleeping.

RULES:

-You cannot have any superpowers. This is a reality game, so the abilities of your character in the story cannot surpass your real life abilities (I know you can't fly a jet plan, dude)

-You must only use real weapons, ray guns sadly don't exist yet

-There is no other cure to the infection, and Tip.It headquarters is the ONLY well established anti-zombie zone

-Since lots of people live far away from headquarters, I think it would be fair to establish that you are allowed saying "I get on a boat and 2 weeks later..."

MAIN RULE: You are only allowed contributing 2 phrases per post, no double posting.

The goal is to make this thing sound like a novel.

I'll start:

After hearing the news of the infection, I quickly e-mail the entire Tip.It user list and urge them to make their way to headquarters. I kiss my parents and brother, avoid their infectious bite and head out the door, with my metal baseball bat.

hiccup.png

(I know you can't fly a jet plan, dude)

Sure I can. Not a fighter jet, no, but a passenger jet? Yea. SO I take one of them to vegas. And crash it into the Luxor.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

It turns out I was over reacting and the leg was only bruised. Suddenly you realize there are 5 zombies on your left and an elevator on your right.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I climbed down the rubble that as the Luxor until I reach the street, wherepon I find a horse from a floor show running loose. Unsheathing my sabre, I mount my steed and race off towards research HQ, triumphantly slaughtering zombies as I go. I am now there.

Edit: wait a sec, is this supposed to be one point of view period, or are we all taking our own routes like an RPG?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Upon reaching HQ you realize that everyone there was slaughtered by zombies just minutes before. You knew some of the new zombies quite well.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

• 1 month later...