Does anyone else notice this?

Maleficus1055

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I think you should start turning down the volume a bit.

I've listned to metal for 12 years, and i still got full hearing.

I'm pretty bored about metal at the moment tho, Satyricon released a crap album, Darkthrone too (i smack myself for saying this), Amon Amarth released a mediocre album...

I feel in touch with time, listening to Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Bathory... !

Amon Amarth did whaaaat?! You're the first person I heard who doesn't like their latest. And I find it weird as hell, cause most people say it's awesome (myself included) and I even know someone who got into them when they heard this album. Hm!

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

The first time I heard Cult of Luna, I thought they were dreadful. Difficult songs (up to 15 minutes) with shouted, hardcore vocals.

Now, though, I love them a big lot.

It was just a matter of getting past the somewhat endless songs and tackling them bit-by-bit rather than in one full go. Same goes for post-rock bands really.

I do really like a Marliyn Manson song (Coma White) but I deleted it because I don't believe in his way of... life. (Don't kill me Th3!)

Why should that matter if you still enjoy the song? I've never understood this. Just because I listen to Burzum doesn't mean i support church burnings and murder.

Simply because, I guess this is just my religious side poking out, there's a spirit behind his music. Like a feeling, that I just don't want to be associated with. Also, my neo con mom says she'll kick me out of the house if I turn into an occultist so... Hehe.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge