cost of 48-70 summoning?

MaffeDennis

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I dont know you u guys keep suggesting guthans...the spec doesnt happen every single time...food is better with bunip and if you want take guthan which will do spec but not every single time

escalade911.png

The one and only SOUL SURVIVOR

Have zgs, sgs, bgs, ags...and dont know if i want spirit shields?

GO CELTICS.......NBA CHAMPS ONCE MORE

Make a spreadsheet for the ones you can do, taking into account the shard/second cost. Then in the next column, find out what the pouch sells for on the GE. Whatever one saves you the most money is your winner.

From 59-68 I did Pyrelords (Crimson), and Spirit Graahks (Blue), and only lost 1 mill.

From 48-68, I would assume, if you did the spreadsheet thing, you would only lose 1.5m max.

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Alright i will most likely be doing Pyrelords from 48-49 then

Bloated leeches from 49-64 but the problem is i will be out of crimsons pretty much.

So that means i will most likely use my blue charms and see how far those will get me. And finish the rest with green/gold charms.

Edit: Turns out i will most likely not have even close to the amount of charms needed to get to 68 wich sucks cuz i can make it to 64 pretty easy...

Maffe_Dennis.png

When you get to 52 make spirit terrorbirds with your golds. Also if you need any other help try looking at Kent's guide in the Archive of Wisdom.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I dont know you u guys keep suggesting guthans...the spec doesnt happen every single time...food is better with bunip and if you want take guthan which will do spec but not every single time

Guthans is great and you can last through the entire task without food. Bunyips are just convenient.

Drizzy_Jade.png