Strtalonn -99/99 Theiving! 67/71 RC!

Guess whose back!

Alright, after a few weeks of slacking on my blog, I'm back! And I've got a few new levels with me, and a new national tennis ranking! :D

85def.png

52con.png

(Look at the convo with Vulx <3)

Got these two levels today, and I'm planning on 70 Slayer as well today, if everything goes well :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. Before today, the last time I updated my blog was 13th or 15th of March, and I was 65 Slayer at that time. Which means I've gotten like 4 or 5 levels in a month, which is pretty depressing.

On the other hand, a certain Tanis I know got from 1.3k-ish to 1.6k total level in that same month! :o

70slayer.png

5 levels, a month, and 4617 monsters killed later, I finally get 70 Slayer! :D Grats me!

Congratz on 70 slayer!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Congratz on the summoning and rc...I need to rc, but I think that'll be mainly after I get 99 mining and smithing.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Guess what.

Yeah guess what.

As many people should know, I have been planning to quit (retire from would be a nicer word) Runescape for at least 2 months already, to concentrate on turning professional in tennis :)

So, my mum just cancelled my membership without my knowledge! :D I'm free from this bondage! Wewt! Although I'd have liked to get 1.8k total level first, but thats okay :) I might still be playing in F2P till I get 1.8k total though, that remains uncertain, undecided.

Anyhoww, thats it from me today, bye noobs!

(Omg I just bumped my blog. Free bump plawks ^^)

Not professional yet, Pita! D: Just nationally ranked and everything, but I've yet to take part in an international juniors tournament. I'm thinking of taking part in one in December this year, in a neighbouring country :D

Oh btw!

2 club tournaments coming up in May, and nationals (again!) in June! :D