Crafting Advice

Gandorf61

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I need to get my crafting to 66 for Rocking out and I was wondering:

What is the cheapest way to lvl crafting?

What is the fastest way to lvl crafting?

What is the most cost efficient way to train crafting?

Any help would be great.

The cheapest way to level crafting would be to spin bowstring from flax, but that would take a fairly long time. Keep in mind however, that spinning bowstring gets you quite a bit of cash as well.

The fastest way there would be through SC needles and green dragonhide bodies (you need 63 for this... just do chaps till you level) but this is also the most expensive way.

For myself at the moment though, the most efficient method to level my crafting is through Sapphire Bracelets. At 60 experience per bracelet crafted, you can make about ~800 in an hour for 48K exp/h and profit slightly.

However, if you want to be the most efficient you can be it may be different for you. If you can make about 600k+/h, then you'll be much better off spending your time making cash and then using it to buy green leather at the GE.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

If you really wanna actually craft, just do green dhide bodies. The time leftover can be used to level a skill that makes money, or NPC trading or killing some certain something for more money. :thumbup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Hmm thanks for the advice everyone. I don't think I will do green dragonhides because I can't make a ton of money an hour and I'd prefered not to spend that much. However the jewelry recommendations sound pretty good. Do I need to have Summer's End done though to sell to the Rogue for GE min or wil people actually by the end products?

PS: I liked the guide duncmac gave me some ideas on what to do and was helpful.

Ok I actually realized that getting my crafting from 63-66 will take me less than an hour with a 300k loss (max) using dragonhide bodies. I guess I'll just do that because I can make that money in one hour of runecrafting.

Hmm thanks for the advice everyone. I don't think I will do green dragonhides because I can't make a ton of money an hour and I'd prefered not to spend that much. However the jewelry recommendations sound pretty good. Do I need to have Summer's End done though to sell to the Rogue for GE min or wil people actually by the end products?

PS: I liked the guide duncmac gave me some ideas on what to do and was helpful.

yeah sure thing. i did a little bit of everything when i went for my 99. if you have any questions let me know.

i know whats worth your time and money and what isnt, and i know what will and will not sell on ge.

Duncmac.png

2678th to 99 crafting.

duncmac.png

visit my blog! CLICK HERE!

race to crafting trim with fishing!

flamer_foe.png