No "e"

Abc1230

You do 'cuz you can.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

If it's not an activity, is this Sparta?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Previous guy dun goof'd.

2pzzjb9.jpg

So i did.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ah, yup. But to post a post that isn't hogwash turns things down a tricky road.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Is that so?

2pzzjb9.jpg

It is abnormal that you should say "you's", as saying "your" would not crack any limits in this topic.

2pzzjb9.jpg

It is abnormal that you should say "you's", as saying "your" would not crack any limits in this topic.

It was a contraction. You is. As Goonstalf was talking about you in a singular fashion. All laws of grammar got... not... uh. Damnit.

I was doing particularly good, until that point. ;_; Alas. I was growing fond of it, too.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

What is this bacon of which you sing?

2pzzjb9.jpg