charm exchange?

sambudwiser

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

yah, rs should make one. I'm thinking basically a place near the Varrok GE were u can trade charms for other charms :thumbsup:

i would probably suggest:

5 gold charms= 1 green

3 green= 1 crimson

3 crimson= 1 blue charm

i honestly dont know which one is more rare but im guessing crimson is harder to get than green

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

Right now 2 crimsons get me more exp than 1 blue.

1 Blue = About 2 Crimson, About 5 Green, About 9 Gold

So...I mean, it's different for everyone though, which is why it may not actually work as we'd all like it to.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

So...I mean, it's different for everyone though, which is why it may not actually work as we'd all like it to.

That and not everything's xp. Blue charms are worth more people the familiars you make with them are (generally) worth more. Jagex doesn't care about how fast you can level an skill as much as they care about how you use the skill. That's why they don't nerf the xp in a skill like Cooking but nerfed many training methods for other skills, such as repeatingly casting Charge for magic.

That and not everything's xp. Blue charms are worth more people the familiars you make with them are (generally) worth more. Jagex doesn't care about how fast you can level an skill as much as they care about how you use the skill. That's why they don't nerf the xp in a skill like Cooking but nerfed many training methods for other skills, such as repeatingly casting Charge for magic.

Blue charm familiars aren't always the best. Trust me.

But yeah, if they were to be exchanged they'd have to base it around exp or something because otherwise it would be worthless. Why spend time collecting the charms just to trade them in for less exp? If you want a blue charm familiar so badly just buy it off the GE.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Blue charm familiars aren't always the best. Trust me.

But yeah, if they were to be exchanged they'd have to base it around exp or something because otherwise it would be worthless. Why spend time collecting the charms just to trade them in for less exp? If you want a blue charm familiar so badly just buy it off the GE.

I know, that's why I said generally.

You can't always buy everything off the GE, especially the more expensive ones.

No.

Everyone would trade in everything for blues, which made making pouches (thus getting xp) far too easy. Summoning gives enough xp already.

Well we could balance the "charm exchange" like how we balance the GE. Simply by supply and demand. If it was made so gold charms were worthless we could just back up gold charms for 100gp ea? Plus...i wouldn't mind trading 2k gold charms for 10 blue charms or even 200 crimson. I hate gold...i get them far to often, i have around 2k now -.-

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

No.

Everyone would trade in everything for blues, which made making pouches (thus getting xp) far too easy. Summoning gives enough xp already.

Well we could balance the "charm exchange" like how we balance the GE. Simply by supply and demand. If it was made so gold charms were worthless we could just back up gold charms for 100gp ea? Plus...i wouldn't mind trading 2k gold charms for 10 blue charms or even 200 crimson. I hate gold...i get them far to often, i have around 2k now -.-

You would trade 174,000 Summoning experience (cheap experience, at that) for 10 blue charms or 200 crimsons (which the crimsons would never net you over 85k exp)?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

• 2 weeks later...
No.

You would trade 174,000 Summoning experience (cheap experience, at that) for 10 blue charms or 200 crimsons (which the crimsons would never net you over 85k exp)?

i think i would, i want to get summoming xp as fast as i could and i would'nt go for blue i would go for green or crimson.

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

No.

i think i would, i want to get summoming xp as fast as i could and i would'nt go for blue i would go for green or crimson.

Well, I guess it makes sense. I mean, you, at level 43 summoning, probably understand more about getting faster summoning exp than I do at almost 96 summoning.

(lol.)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

No.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? :|

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.