Money Making For Mage leveling

jjjon123

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

What can i do to make money while leveling mage at my levels, currently i'm Mining/superheating iron ore into bars (mining the ore myself)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I lend my Bandos Godsword at a cost while I alch so I make very little loss, sometimes profit every hour. (Junk trade sometimes)

You may want to consider training through combat as some monster drops could pay for runes?

But what do i fight? (i'm F2P btw)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I lend my Bandos Godsword at a cost while I alch so I make very little loss, sometimes profit every hour. (Junk trade sometimes)

You may want to consider training through combat as some monster drops could pay for runes?

But what do i fight? (i'm F2P btw)

I may be wrong but you could fire strike minotaurs and iron arrow drops may pay for runes?

2eprbpj.png

I used to use Fire Wave at Aviansies. I'm not sure if they are still good for money, I think I heard they got nerfed for the addy bar drops (not sure tho). But they used to pay for the runes with the bars and other drops.

I also used to use Fire Wave at Iron and Steel Dragons, this is only paid for tho if you get lucky, and prices are lower now than when I did it.

This is about 60k exp/hr.

P.S. void knight mace, auto cast glaws of guthix, great exp/hr 70k~ because of the big hits.

EDIT: O I'm sorry I just looked up and saw your magic is only 58, my bad, use fire bolt with chaos gauntlets. this is good at either place I mentioned also.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

I used to use Fire Wave at Aviansies. I'm not sure if they are still good for money, I think I heard they got nerfed for the addy bar drops (not sure tho). But they used to pay for the runes with the bars and other drops.

I also used to use Fire Wave at Iron and Steel Dragons, this is only paid for tho if you get lucky, and prices are lower now than when I did it.

This is about 60k exp/hr.

P.S. void knight mace, auto cast glaws of guthix, great exp/hr 70k~ because of the big hits.

EDIT: O I'm sorry I just looked up and saw your magic is only 58, my bad, use fire bolt with chaos gauntlets. this is good at either place I mentioned also.

looks like f2p

sounds like f2p

i think hes f2p

foukouei.png

Get up to 60 mining, than buy iron and superheat steel in the mining guild. :thumbsup:

Mining coal sucks. Not worth it.

Telegrabbing zamorak wines or red spider's eggs are profitable. You can alch at the same time.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Get up to 60 mining, than buy iron and superheat steel in the mining guild. :thumbsup:

Telegrabbing zamorak wines or red spider's eggs are profitable. You can alch at the same time.

Where do you telegrab those?

Simo498.png

Where do you telegrab those?

near the edge of the wilderness

to the right of talvery

north of the goblin village

foukouei.png