date is...2007?!? what the hell???

yanksrule

so browsing the rants section of this forum and i find a rant. click on it. the subject is about nature runners getting pk'd in wilderness. well i was about to put my two cents in, saying well you should just go on a non-pvp world. i glanced at the date the rant was made and it said: 11 21 07. wait... the wilderness was still around then. THIS RANT EXPIRED!!! who in their right mind would have it still around so people could marvel at the past and how bad/good it was??

that was 2007. so that rant was made, a year and almost 3 months ago. wait what? A YEAR?! it only has 2 flippin pages! who?what? why???

normally i wouldn't care but it's that i remembered this rant! it looked so familiar that i was shocked i remembered it.

it's not the only one either. there's at least 3 others i've found [spamming] on the rants forum. the thing is the owner didn't bump it possibly because it's a re-occuring annoyance that happened, it was just some schmuck (yes schmuck) who decided to voice his opinion.

it goes from 11 22 07 to 12 10 08 then towards 02 13 09. so it died not once, but twice!

:evil:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

it seems that a high number of newer people have recently been joining... and not reading the rules, or using common sense. they post about 50-100 fluff posts, usually just an agreement or some anecdotal information.

also, a lot of fluff threads... people seem to think it will make them look better if they have a thread that gets a decent amount of traffic.

fishing.gif

This could be a glitch. People have been noticing several in game, so why not in the forum?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

well i've noticed that it's not the new people on the forums doing it. the example i had was bumped by people had a post count of 300+. i looked at that as well just too see if the guy doing it was just trying to be annoying.

it just infuriates me. i'll get rid of the whole i hate you people thing :P

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

It doesn't take a genious to see that pretty much the whole fiirst page of this board is nothing but bumped threads from several months ago. And to see that it is the same two or three people bumping them all. Sure, I could have my two cents to throw in about every thread on these forums.

Funny how it is all old threads. How come these couple of people have nothing to say about the more current threads? Aren't we carrying nice a little to far by trying not to hurt a couple of peoples feelings here who are obviously doing this to be annoying?

in4F.gif