Fire Cape Help

eric6669

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Rune crossbow. Now, depending on how well you are able to stack the 90s behind the 360s, switch safespots to trap the 180s, etc, you can either wear an obsidian shield or an unholy book. I ended up with two doses of saradomin brew left while using an unholy book, but I never had the healers on me, so perhaps an obby shield is a better choice.

Inventory is 3 ranged potions, 6 saradomin brews, 18 super restores and a few diamond bolts (e) for Jad. I'm assuming you're using the ranged method, so no guthan?

This is my set up so far. 2lks5ro.jpg

Not sure what helm to use, Rangers or Nezzy... or....

Id bring snakeskin boots instead because of the range bonus, get barrow gloves, karils top can help, bring a veracs helm for prayer bonus and make sure u bring diamond bolts for jad instead of broad.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

What should I buy verac's helm or Karil's top

Black Dhide is better than karils, you should aim to get verac helm, or anything else with a prayer bonus/little bit with melee defence, I used a torag helm... but it wasn't as good.

Black Dhide is better than karils, you should aim to get verac helm, or anything else with a prayer bonus/little bit with melee defence, I used a torag helm... but it wasn't as good.

Karils is better then black d hide.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

most people don't use rune crossbow for jad anymore #-o

they use the karil's crossbow because it is faster

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Karils is better then black d hide.

Karil's has lower melee defense, higher magic defense. They both have the same range bonus.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.