Omnitec's Shop! Lock and delete please.

Omnitec

Cool scribbles... will get one later :thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK!! ::'

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Will this be as epic as last time?

:lol:

Good luck with your shop :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Nice Hiimben ripoff with the "Purple Scribbles". -.- Seriously, if you copy someone's style just for practice then that's ok, but don't post the stuff in a shop... (Unless you have permission from Hiimben of course, but otherwise it's just lame.)

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Nice Hiimben ripoff with the "Purple Scribbles". -.- Seriously, if you copy someone's style just for practice then that's ok, but don't post the stuff in a shop... (Unless you have permission from Hiimben of course, but otherwise it's just lame.)

Just what I was thinking... #-o

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Well yea, the layout was designed to be a gallery, but i couldn't find an appropriate gallery place. If there's a problem with it, i'll ask a mod to move it for me into the appropriate place and take out the shop.

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

These are all almost direct copies of ben's or traced by the looks of the wolf one :?

The style is slightly different, his are more scribbley and mine are thicker and bolder. And then, i've made completely different things to what he has.

And the wolf one was made for a friend who wanted that particular picture in this style.

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

0mnitec, grab yourself together! You shouldn't care about those noobs! You are the hawtest person on the whole of TiF!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

You didn't need to close it...

It's just that you don't really have the best record here in the gallery, and coming in with a style that's pretty much unique to another artist didn't help. Your animations were pretty good, you could have at least kept those.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp