Dodongo's Blog - 81 Mining!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I'm making some nice progress - I really like Agility, it's a very fast skill. It seems even faster when you do it in bursts of 10k, 20k and 25k xp. Minimun I'm getting each day is 50k, though I like to get more, maybe even 100k. Should have 75 in no time.

72Agility.jpg

:D

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Awww you ignored my PM earlier D:

Oh well

Congratz on 72

wat

I must have not been paying attention too much, I was on MSN. Sorry dude :( <3: Thanks for the support! 73 Later today, maybe half way to 74? I would like 75 tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up. :P

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Awww you ignored my PM earlier D:

Oh well

Congratz on 72

wat

I must have not been paying attention too much, I was on MSN. Sorry dude :( <3: Thanks for the support! 73 Later today, maybe half way to 74? I would like 75 tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up. :P

i wouldn't dare, *hides machinegun behind his back*, just get it today, or we'll have a nice private chat ;)

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

75, got a few hours ago.

75Agility.jpg

See Trech!? I did it, now just calm down and put the gun away... please? O_O ::'

And pretty much Tanis, everyone else is from school who never come on and a few FSC'ers. <3:

Going to slay to 85 melee's now.

hmm, you got away with it this time :evil:

so following that ccfcboy.... is from your school? (no need to reply ;))

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

What's that? all stats 75+? :ohnoes: \'

what's that *looks at fletch, smith, fm,...*?

Don't think I haven't thought about it lol! Maybe I will, but as a side goal. I'll probably just get another 75 skill every now and then on the way to my 3 desired 99's.

OK, so here's the deal. Basically, I was going to slay, but I didn't because I realised I didn't have a whip or a slayer helm. So, I decided to RC for a little money. I did 2 graahks, making a nice profit, and then bought a black mask to make a slayer helmet. But I'm still whipless, sooo, I have decided to ask my very good friend Eagle to borrow his whip for extended periods of time while I make money for a whip of my own.

Oh yeah, I also got this. Pretty snazzay :thumbsup:

75Ranged.jpg

Good stuff.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Thanks everyone and shhhh Trech, controlled is epic win!

OK, so atm I'm farming herbs for cash and questing. I've suddenly found it really fun. I'm trying to get enough Quest Points to finish RFD (176), I'm on 154 atm I think. I'm really excited to finish RFD after being at the last bit but not being able to do it for the past 6 months or so LOL. Those Barrows gloves will be mine, in time... :)

So yeah, started yesterday by doing Sheep Herder and Catapult Construction, the latter of which I found really fun. Then I got this.

MEPart1.jpg

And then, after an hour and a half in the Temple of Light, I got this.

ME2.jpg

Very happy with that one :) Only failed handholds once rofl!

Yeah, same today I guess. Should be great fun!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

OK, so I have been questing and farming a lot over the past few days, with the result that I have achieved some pretty cool stuff.

Here is said cool stuff.

RFDComplete.jpg

OneSmallFavour.jpg

SwanSong.jpg

And I did Lunar Diplomacy, which got me this.

76Runecrafting.jpg

OK, so I have done loads of other quests as well but didn't picture them. From memory, I've done Garden of Tranquility and all of the Novice quests. I'm pretty proud of that. :)

The only thing is, I don't know what to do now. I'll probably continue to quest for a while, but once I have done all of the master ones I'll probably stop, if I get that far. We'll see. :D

Also, a picture from a while back.

Bursted.jpg

Tee-hee. :D

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.