Dodongo's Blog - 81 Mining!

77Magic.jpg

Missed both screens rofl. This will take a while. No barrows drops yet, 13% through my goal of 76 - 80 Magic. 500k xp to go.

My method is this.

Full rune, Neitiznot Helemet, Ring of Life, Barrows Gloves, Zamorak Book, Slayer Staff, Glory Amulet and Mystic Boots. Range Ahrim, Melee Karil. I pray Dharok, Karil and a bit of Ahrim. I bring one Prayer Potion, and the rest is monk fish. I can get two chests in one run before I use a home teleport to my house, restore prayer and use my Kharyll teleport to go back to Canifis. Here I stock up again, and use the Shortcut by the Hollows to get back to barrows.

Will update if I get any Barrows items, but untill then, peace out!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I got a Verac Flail not long after my last post. I then quit barrows, bought 8k alchs, and alched them all. I now have 80 Magic, my 6th 80 stat.

[hide=80 Magic]

80Magic.jpg

[/hide]

I was in Lletya because I went there for Brunokiller's 99 Firemaking party.

S anyway, on to Ranged. I'm at Aviansies now, going for 80 Ranged, and this time I will make it. If I feel like it, I might get 85 and try for a fire cape. I have also bought seeds for 80 Farming, which I will start after I finish Ranged. Then, I get 75 Fletching and it's on to the biggy, when I revamp my blog and post a Rate This! of my current account.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

76 Ranged. My Killcount to Bar ratio is pretty bad at the moment, but I'm still making a nice amount of cash. If all goes to plan, I should have about 6m by the end. I am 25% to 80 Ranged from 75, and about 40k from 77 Ranged. I have decided to attempt for a fire cape after 80 Ranged. If I don't get it, I'll keep on trying every now and then. Anyway, here is 76 Ranged.

76Ranged.jpg

Good stuff :)

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

77 Ranged one or two days ago, I can't remember lol. I should have 80 soon, I have a week off school. By next Monday I think I'll be on to Mining, where the real fun begins :)

77Ranged.jpg

I'm at 1200 kill count at the moment, with 1100 bars. Everything is swell at the moment, but I'm going to have to coax someone into bringing me Torag's legs soon, as they're almost borked. Oh well, see ya later!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

80 Ranged!

80Ranged.jpg

Yeah, glad that's over. Unfortunately, I'm at the same cash pile I was before due to me not selling the Armadyl Helmet, Torag Legs and Bandos Boots. I'm hoping they will rise again. If all goes to plan and they rise to the amount I bought them for, then I will have around 18m :)

On to Fletching now. Bought 7k Willows to get to 75. See ya later!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Well, three things since last update.

Firstly, 75 Fletching. Pretty easy.

75Fletching.jpg

Next, 20m cashpile! Awesome achievement for me, don't know what I will do with it though. Probably going to buy as many dwarf weed seeds as possible (I have decided to farm past 80 because the money is great).

Finally, and most recently, 76 Mining - it has begun!

76Mining.jpg

Also, I will revamp my blog soon, honestly. :P

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

grats on 76 mining, why did you have to pass me? why? :(

I'm sorry Trech, it's just one thing lead to another....

YEAHH!

76 Agility!

76Agility.jpg

77 Mining!

77Mining.jpg

77 Agility!

77Agility.jpg

I'm on a roll :) I hope to have 80 in these three bad boys by Christmas, hopefully sooner. We'll see how it goes.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Just read your revamped blog, looks good! Levelling really fast too, keep it up :thumbup:

If you ever want farming advice just ask your extremely awesome, handsome and knowledgeable farming expert :P

O yeah, try to use some lamps and stuff on slayer to round it to 80 :razz:

2dvjurb.png

because of dj's post i decided to reread your first page again, and i couldnt help but correct a tiny error:

Trechter - My F2P brother, he's a strength noob! Always supporting me though. 

which should ofcourse be:

Trechter - My F2P brother, we both know strength wins! Always supporting me though. 

i dislike your tone in the 2nd sentence but we'll leave that to a later tortu- i mean post :twisted: .

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I'm not dead. Just bumping this, no 77 Runecrafting yet, sorry. I just haven't felt like playing, and I sure as hell am not going to force myself to.

Also, I went to see Fall of Troy on Sunday. They were incredible, absolutely amazing. It was a really small gig, and I was right at the front (I got to touch the singer!). They are now my favourite band. I honestly don't know what to do with myself, it was incredible. The only time I have ever had this feeling is after Progressive Nation '09 and completing Metal Gear Solid 4. Absolutely incredible. I must see them again, they were unbelievable.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

• 3 weeks later...