loot share.

r4ngewarlord

i was at bandos for my first time and we were doing pretty good we must have gotten over 40 kills of grawdoor and his minions and i dint get a single drop :evil: .

people got boots, shards rune 2hs, rune plates... and i got nothing not even a single bone. i acctually lost money on the food.

how can lootshare be so unfair?

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Yea the systems a bit weird, and isnt really explained properly. I think it only balances out if you were the in same clan you were before or something.

According to jagex its only for long term lootsharing, so it won't be balanced in 1 trip, or even 2. -.-.

O.O

It means other people you went with had missed a lot of drops, just like you. If you went a lot and someone who never went always got drops, you would be whining about it too. It's perfectly fair, read the KB article about it.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• 2 weeks later...

Lootshare dishes out rewards based on lootshare points. You accumulate lootshare points by missing drops. The higher the value of the drop missed, the more lsp you get. Those people probably camped at graardor or some other high reward boss for a long time, thus gaining a great deal of lsp. since this was your first time, I can understand why that would happen to you.

0bl1v10nmage.png

Some long term goals

[hide=]0bl1v10nmage.png

0bl1v10nmage.png

0bl1v10nmage.png[/hide]

i was at bandos for my first time and we were doing pretty good we must have gotten over 40 kills of grawdoor and his minions and i dint get a single drop :evil: .

people got boots, shards rune 2hs, rune plates... and i got nothing not even a single bone. i acctually lost money on the food.

how can lootshare be so unfair?

those people obviously had higher lsp than you. Best way to build lsp (lootshare points) is to simply go on more trips, or go to a Corporeal Beast mass.

The problem is that LS points are gained on your account as a whole, not based on events. For example, I went to a Zammy GW trip with friends. Got nothing. Went to a bandos mass, and alot of items went to other people. Had a Bandos tip next day, and got 6 rune items and a shard.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

well f2p lootsharing is pointless

Thanks for the irrelevant post?

Try CS next time. If your CC owner allows.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

i've been on bandos lootshare masses and got nothing and then had trips like this:

gwd2.jpg

go to more masses, get higher lsp, then you too can get trips like that.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

I only go to GWD occasionally for clan events. No high LSP or you are kicked. That just reminded me, I got hilt and boots split yesterday. :mrgreen:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I only go to GWD occasionally for clan events. No high LSP or you are kicked. That just reminded me, I got hilt and boots split yesterday. :mrgreen:

lucky how much each?

im gonna go to another mass adventually.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Lol. 70k each for Boots (2nd kill, helped a bunch in crashing some snobby level 130s. They DARED us to crash. :roll: We were looking for world before then.) And 1.2m each for Hilt. (I said right on the first kill, that one of my friend's going to miss hilt. Guess what? She DID. Last trip I told her she would miss Tassets since she logged. We got Tassets split off Graardor that very kill.)

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops: