About Killing phoenix

konyzulphrea

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Is the guide in here is not detail? I provide some.

In order to kill the phoenix,you will have to finish the In Pyre Need Quest.

Whatever you are,Finishing Swan Song,Having permission to use fairy ring,High level combat,at least level 62 of fishing,at least level 65 of cooking are the great advantage of this,since you have at least one place to refill food nearby,Monkfish is free to get and cook,You better check them out.

You also need at least level 53 of slayer to do that.

About Armour:

Since the lair is not safe after the Pyre quest,There are three types of enemies that you need to kill in order to get into the final lair.

Ranging kit should be a very great idea for this,since you may not need lots of prayer pot for protection and relatively cheap.

weapon:diamond bolts(e),rune crossbow,rune arrows,Magic shortbow,dragon dagger(p++),good shield like elmental one or crystal one(falador one is a great idea),If you have abyssal whip,you can use this instead of dagger.

Caution:You may need level 70 of ranging in order to clean the block faster,since ranging attack can be very deadly sometimes.

FOOD:At least swordfish,sharks are the best

Amulet:Fury->Glory

Ranging armour: God-War stuff->Karil's->black d'hide

Ring: Archer ring should be a great idea,however,Using ring of wealth for drops,They are pretty nice.

Prayer pot is a must,Slow Prayer-draining kit is a good idea,Having Holy stuff=great.

If you have temple knight armour,use this in final stage,since the phoenix is using magic attack.

chuheichuhei.gif

I see that you are "trying" to write a guide, but you should at least check your grammar and make sure that you spelled the words correctly.

About the guide, you didn't explain anything about where the Phoenix is, what to wear and bring there, or other essential things needed in any guide. If you want this guide to last, I suggest you revise it really well, or have someone else help you with writing it.

dark_enigma0.png

Is the guide in here is not detail? I provide some.

In order to kill the phoenix,you will have to finish the In Pyre Need Quest.

Whatever you are,Finishing Swan Song,Having permission to use fairy ring,High level combat,at least level 62 of fishing,at least level 65 of cooking are the great advantage of this,since you have at least one place to refill food nearby,Monkfish is free to get and cook,You better check them out.

You also need at least level 53 of slayer to do that.

About Armour:

Since the lair is not safe after the Pyre quest,There are three types of enemies that you need to kill in order to get into the final lair.

Ranging kit should be a very great idea for this,since you may not need lots of prayer pot for protection and relatively cheap.

weapon:diamond bolts(e),rune crossbow,rune arrows,Magic shortbow,dragon dagger(p++),good shield like elmental one or crystal one(falador one is a great idea),If you have abyssal whip,you can use this instead of dagger.

Caution:You may need level 70 of ranging in order to clean the block faster,since ranging attack can be very deadly sometimes.

FOOD:At least swordfish,sharks are the best

Amulet:Fury->Glory

Ranging armour: God-War stuff->Karil's->black d'hide

Ring: Archer ring should be a great idea,however,Using ring of wealth for drops,They are pretty nice.

Prayer pot is a must,Slow Prayer-draining kit is a good idea,Having Holy stuff=great.

If you have temple knight armour,use this in final stage,since the phoenix is using magic attack.

Let the translating begin:

Does the guide in here not contain enough details? I will provide some.

In order to kill the Phoenix, you have to finish the quest: "In Pyre Need".

Whoever you are, Finishing Swan Song, having permission to use fairy rings, having high level combat, having at least level 62 fishing and at least level 65 cooking are a great advantage in here, since you have at least one place to refill food nearby. Monkfish is free to fish and cook in the piscatoris fishing colony, you better check them out.

You also need at least level 53 of slayer to do that. (to catch monkfish?

About armour:

Since the Phoenix' lair isn't safe after the quest, there are three types of enemies that you need to kill in order to get into the final lair.

Ranging kit is be a very great idea for this since you may don't need lots of prayer potions for protection and it's also relatively cheap.

weapon: Rune crossbow with diamond (e) bolts>MSB with rune arrows, also take a dragon dagger(p++), a good shield like an elemental one or a crystal one (also the falador one is a great idea because of the prayer boost). If you have an abyssal whip, you can use this instead of dagger.

Caution: You need level 70 Ranging in order to clean the block faster, since ranging attacks can be very deadly sometimes.

FOOD: At least swordfish,sharks are the best (use monkfish!)

Amulet: Fury>Glory

Ranging armour: Armadyl>Karil's>black d'hide

Ring: Archer ring is a great idea, however, using ring of wealth for drops because the drops are pretty nice.

Prayer pot is a must, prayer boosting is a good idea, Having holy stuff is absolutely great. (what holy stuff?)

If you have proselyte or initiate armour: Use this in final stage, as the phoenix is uses magical attacks.

Didn't take all mistakes out but at least made it readable

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

yes, please improve the grammer since even the first sentence is un-readable. also, i have been going phoenix every day(for seer's diary) and i can provide with images and what not if you wish.

i would also not suggest range armour since prayer would be more important than your range. i myself can go in with only 71 prayer and live through the whole tunnel without using a single prayer pot. if needed i use the falador shield to restore prayer( you can even use the easy shield if you'd prefer).

if you need anymore help just pm me or post here and i'll reply to help your guide.

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!