The New PS3 and Xbox360, Next Gen For The Gaming Industry?

-Til_Galind-

I'll make a launch game list for the one being interested :D

Xbox 360:

Kameo:Element of Power,Beautifull Fantasy made by Rare

Perfect Dark Zero,a shooter...They told us that you can play with 64 people online!!

The Outfit,WOII Third person squad based shoter

Dead or Alive 4,Better...new moves Top Entertainment :P

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion,a very good RPG

Need for Speed:Most Wanted,No Tuning just racing :D

Ghost Recon 3:It can be played on Xbox live and I think it will be a populair game so enough people to play against.

Gears of War:A must have...It can wear the title of next gen with proud! :D

The godfather:not much to tell about...Good game :)

SaintÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôs Row:a San Andreas rip off...but very good :D

I donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt got any details for the PS 3 games but this will be the games that come out for the PS 3 :D

Formula One,Killzone||BUY!!!,GT 5,Red Dead Revolver 2,Fight night round 3,Oh Ni,Heavenly Sword,Devil May Cry 4,Gundam World Game,Killing Day and Fifht Phantom..

There will be more EA games but this is what I know :D

What the crap? How do you know any of those games are going to be good? The early screenshots of Perfect Dark Zero for example were horrible when you compared them to some early shots of other X360 games.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox 360:

Perfect Dark Zero,a shooter...They told us that you can play with 64 people online!!

Ghost Recon 3:It can be played on Xbox live and I think it will be a populair game so enough people to play against.

I donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt got any details for the PS 3 games but this will be the games that come out for the PS 3 :D

Formula One,Killzone||BUY!!!,GT 5,Red Dead Revolver 2,Fight night round 3,Oh Ni,Heavenly Sword,Devil May Cry 4,Gundam World Game,Killing Day and Fifht Phantom..

What the crap? How do you know any of those games are going to be good? The early screenshots of Perfect Dark Zero for example were horrible when you compared them to some early shots of other X360 games.

1. There were some games that were playeble on the E3!

2. On the E3 they showed in-game movies

3. Perfect Dark Zero is gonna bew good at multiplayer,but I don't think the singleplayer is any good

And I didn't said it's gotto be good :?

xbox 360 im getting for sure, the others, a waste i think

360 is gonna have h3 and fable 2 :)

Fable on Xbox sucks===>On pc it's complete on Xbox not..so fable on xbox is completed very fast...on pc you have alot more!

ehh.... dont read game sites alot...

Fable expansion is coming out for the current xbox in the fall, therefore COMPLETING Fable just like the game for pc...

I dont read game sites alot:P,but I didn't knew that.

Srry for that.

Well I saw some post that I was going to quote, then I saw others as well. Anyway PS3 and Xbox360 have more then just a better graphic card, it's the emotion in the characters faces/body movement which makes it more real-like. Go watch some reviews are some trailers, especially E3 reviews :lol:

All this is just hype on what's going to be the best console on the markets, we all will just have to wait and see. My bets are are on Ps3, Xb0x360 in second, Rev...never really been a big fan of Nintendo but we'll never know on that either.

I'm getting ps3 with fight night 2006, madden Next Gen , RE5 , full auto ( kinda like that game where you have cars and shoot guns...I forgot the name can anyone remember?)

You really think the Rev will be $200 on release? :-/

im guessing it will be, ninetendo has to face up to the facts that nobody except the fanboys really want their system anymore (although there are a LOT of fanboys, myself included :lol: ). i think the only way they are going to be able to compete is doing the same thing they did with the gc, sell it cheaper.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Xbox 360:

Too bad most of the games will be available for PC. I.E Elder scrolls 4 is going to rock so much more on pc :)

If I get any of these "next gen" systems, well, Actualy realy don't think I will, but it might be nintendos. I'll mostly be comparing games however...

I've never played a FF series a day in my life, I don't know why but I never really liked console rpg's that much. They never really captured the roleplay the way pc rpg's do. I'll never know how FF is until I try it so I might give it a go.

:? Almost all of the FF's were made on consols, and almost all were on PS1/2.

The only ones ever made for the comp were 7/8/and 11.

Trust me, these are probably the best RPGs ever. (I ment the consol ones, not the ones mentioned above.)

BTW, the only RPG probably better then any FF, is Morrowind, but thats pushing it. Hopfuly oblivion is better.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I've never played a FF series a day in my life, I don't know why but I never really liked console rpg's that much. They never really captured the roleplay the way pc rpg's do. I'll never know how FF is until I try it so I might give it a go.

Trust me, these are probably the best RPGs ever. (I ment the consol ones, not the ones mentioned above.)

BTW, the only RPG probably better then any FF, is Morrowind, but thats pushing it. Hopfuly oblivion is better.

Sorry for getting a bit off topic, but i don't see how anyone can enjoy playing the FF games. I can't stress how anoying it is to just be randomly walking around, and "oh noes! a fight!" And not just any fight, it seems every random fight takes up a lot of energy, and more importantly time.

After viewing some of the 5-10minute spells (common oO) It gets old.

Anyways, to me, the best turn based console rpg, and best rpg aside from baulders gate 2: shadows of ahm is Chrono Trigger. I've been playing it again recently.. and damn, its a good game.

But this is a bit off topic.

Revolution: Play any nintendo game=awsome

Ps3: Only might get it for FF games and Tales of... Games

Xbox360: If I ever wanted any of its games (which I probably wont) I would just get on PC...

In many ways, gaming reached its pinnacle years ago. See, now many people will say that im wrong, there are new consoles that are out, they must be better, they're newer! But what do we get for the hundreds of dollars we spend on such games? Better graphics, and more complicated controls/storylines. Thats it.

Where are all of the new games? notice how so many of the games that were posted are sequels of games on pass consoles. Should the phrase "video gaming franchise" be said at all? is it really entertainment with the same games over and over again? It can't be for the storyline, after all, people could just read. It cant be the controls, which after all, how many more buttons can they put on? And the graphics, ofcourse, after all, its what people most often talk about when talking about new games. The graphics can not get much better, or more realistic every system. Many people buy games because of pictures game makers put out, not realizing that these are just screenshots.

Lets face it, no matter what anyone says, we're all gonna buy one of these systems. I am, you whos reading this is, and many others, will all buy these sytems, to play the same stuff we could play in ps2, xbox, and gamecube, probably having as much fun playing them.

But what do we get for the hundreds of dollars we spend on such games?

you whos reading this is, and many others, will all buy these sytems, to play the same stuff we could play in ps2, xbox, and gamecube, probably having as much fun playing them.

Fun, that's why we buy the systems and games, you just said it yourself :?

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Sorry for getting a bit off topic, but i don't see how anyone can enjoy playing the FF games. I can't stress how anoying it is to just be randomly walking around, and "oh noes! a fight!" And not just any fight, it seems every random fight takes up a lot of energy, and more importantly time.

After viewing some of the 5-10minute spells (common oO) It gets old.

Anyways, to me, the best turn based console rpg, and best rpg aside from baulders gate 2: shadows of ahm is Chrono Trigger. I've been playing it again recently.. and damn, its a good game.

But this is a bit off topic.

Offtopic as well_

LOL of course the random attackes get annoying. As much as i need the exp, about half way through the game i run from about half the battle i can.

But FF games are not about the actual game. Its about the experience and the story, and the charcters. Its like playing a book :P

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

anything that you can play on xbox can usually be played on pc, and better. nadril used the example of oblivion, which is a good example. morrowind on xbox was fun (just saw my cousin playing it, and then i decided to get it), but it was 100 times better on pc. better graphics, and MODS. mods are awesome for this game. if your computer can handle it, you can mod the whole world to look differently. the amount of new areas and quests that you can download (that are really good) is amazing. i probably doubled my time on the game just with quests from mods. maybe up to 500hrs total now, i dont know i just know i played it a lot. and can you do any of that on xbox? NO. oh and off topic: morrowind>(final fantasy times 100)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Sup yall, I've been doing some game reviewing and searching, finally they've got some updated screenshots for some of the games we've been talking about. I've thumbnailed them all so you guys pc's wouldnt crash.

Just click on the thumbnails and you should get a better view

Full Auto ( New Ps3 game coming out )

fullautopic17xe.th.jpg

fullautopic29cv.th.jpg

fullautopic32rr.th.jpg

The new Resident Evil 5 ( New Ps3 game coming out )

fullautopic36hi.th.jpg

re21os.th.jpg

The new Madden 06 or Next Gen ( working title )

madden061qt.th.jpg

madden065qz.th.jpg

madden063ut.th.jpg

For you xb0x 360 fan-goers

The new Elders Scrolls IV:Oblivion

elder5xu.th.jpg

elder19cl.th.jpg

The Godfather ( I'm so getting this game :D )

elder10mi.th.jpg

elder17cw.th.jpg

There was more pic, got a hunger attack so I'll post more later :D

mods are awesome for this game. if your computer can handle it, you can mod the whole world to look differently. the amount of new areas and quests that you can download (that are really good) is amazing. i probably doubled my time on the game just with quests from mods. maybe up to 500hrs total now, i dont know i just know i played it a lot. and can you do any of that on xbox? NO

How very wrong you are! You obviously havent heard of Action Replay or mod chips that you can legally add to your xbox. With this hardware you can download any number of mods off of the internet and transfer it to your xbox via a usb cable. In fact, Bungie, the creators of Halo 2, just banned 2500 some odd people off of Halo 2 Matchmaking for.... Modding!!!

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

mods are awesome for this game. if your computer can handle it, you can mod the whole world to look differently. the amount of new areas and quests that you can download (that are really good) is amazing. i probably doubled my time on the game just with quests from mods. maybe up to 500hrs total now, i dont know i just know i played it a lot. and can you do any of that on xbox? NO

How very wrong you are! You obviously havent heard of Action Replay or mod chips that you can legally add to your xbox. With this hardware you can download any number of mods off of the internet and transfer it to your xbox via a usb cable. In fact, Bungie, the creators of Halo 2, just banned 2500 some odd people off of Halo 2 Matchmaking for.... Modding!!!

SMG tanks where awsome :lol:

The Xbox 360 is going to be $300(USD) according to Wal-Mart.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Xbox_360_Price_Reported_8119_0_16.htm

(First Google)

Also the Madden screenshots posted were displayed at E3 for X360 and Resident Evil 5 is coming out for PS2! and X360.

The problem with running new games is that they will not run as good on computer as the X360 or PS3. I just got a new 3 GHz computer with a 9600 (after my motherboard blew up) and it barely run's the 720p trailers. Now the X360 can run it fine and will be less then half the cost (closer to a third) of my computer, this is why to many consoles are superior to computers.

You only want what you don't have. Never forget that.

If we had it, we wouldn't want it, as it's already ours... what a genius...

Way to take an Aristotelian philosophy at face value :roll:. This isn't the place to get into the discussion of such things but the best I can do to make it more clear in only a few lines is to give an example. Everyone wants an iPod, people literally dream of getting one; they save up and beg their parents and finally pull out 400 bucks and buy one; they can't wait for it to arrive, they count down the days and imagine how their life will change once they get it. A month later their iPod sits on his shelf, it gets used once a week or so but the owner doesn't really crave it anymore... now he's obsessed with getting a PSP. People spend countless amounts of money trying to get happy, thinking that once they get this item life will be so much more awesome. Those people couldn't be more wrong.

- - - -

Anyway, just so I'm not simply spamming OT here, personally if anything I'd go with the Revolution. I have a GC and a whooping 4 games... the same 4 I had ~3 years ago :?. When it comes to consols I prefer handhelds, that way I can kill time on an airplane/car ride

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Check out this trailer,Gear of Wars for the 360

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2249/Gears-of-War-E3-2005-Trailer/

It's awesome :D

It was tight man 8)

Yea....very cool!

I can't choose after this movie(leaning to xbox)

But there are very beautifull movies that I saw(ps3,,Killzone!)....but it were movies not in-game screens..

We have to wait some months till we can choose 100%(That's what I think)