f2p updates

randcfan

Bubsa, for some families, they just really can't afford to let their kids pay for members, no matter how cheap ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 a month sounds to you. They would pay if they could, but for some, they just can't.

Also, I can see plenty of updates for F2P. If you guys just want new stuff, keep asking, and you'll get it! Well, here's the list! :D

1) JaGeX can make a new item that the mysterious old man gives to you, and it's called a "bomb". If you don't drop it within 2 seconds, you will die and you'll lose EVERYTHING.

2) JaGeX can make a new weapon that reduces your strength by 50 lvls.

3) JaGeX can make a new monster that drops nothing, and gives 1 exp per kill, but takes at least a team of 10 to kill.

4) JaGeX can make lvl 100 NPC pkers in the wilderness that can attack anyone, regardless which lvl in the wildies you're at.

5) JaGeX can make a new item called a dragon ninja sword, which when you equip it, you can't take it off, and it's attack power will go down by 5 every 30 min, until it reaches zero. You will then have the option to pay 5 million gp to take it off.

6) JaGeX can make an update so that you will get logged off randomly when you are in the wilderness.

7) JaGeX can make an update so that F2P servers will crash on christmas and never come back.

In other words, you might as well complain to JaGeX, because we can't do anything about it.

If they can't afford an extra 5 or so dollars a month, then what the hell are they doing with a computer with internet access, hmm?

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean regular updates like members. Fair enough. We don't pay we don't get them. I'm saying like, one of the oldest members only skills, should be released to free servers. Just one of the VVVVVEEEEERRRRRRYYYY old ones. And if not that, like 1 update a year for F2P.

extend the game for those who would pay.

Hehe, they sure got me :).

I wouldn't complain at another bank space upgrade for F2P, simply because they have access to the trimmed armour, and I don't know if they had extra space allocated for it? Even just finishing off their row, is it is rather confusing for a newbie (or anyone for that matter) to assume they can finish off the row, and have the space cut out half way through.

But, on the other hand, give an inch, they will want a mile...

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Something about p2p comming after f2p that didn't make much sense to me

If you haven't heard the story already, runescape was originally intended to be a free game. Then around christmas of some year I can't remember, Jagex almost went bankrupt. Enter members, exit finance problems.

I'm also guessing you haven't been around very long, f2p has gotten MANY updates, even after p2p was around. They could've left f2p in the dust the second they started up members, but they didn't. No, f2p got many updates back in rs1, you just weren't around for them. In my opinion, f2p shouldn't have gotten rune crafting (although this may have been a ploy by tricky jagex to get people to put more runes into the economy... conspiracy pl0x?). Nor should they have gotten random events that benefit you (golems, tree spirits, and river trolls are all f2p should've gotten), or arrows other than bronze. F2p is spoiled as it is, and before anybody gives me any "You're just saying that because you're a member!", I'd like to inform you I'm not a member, and I think we f2per get pampered/treated like kings. If anything, P2p should get MORE updates, because 5 bucks for a game that's totally "playable" for free is a hefty cost to me.

Bubsa, for some families, they just really can't afford to let their kids pay for members, no matter how cheap ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 a month sounds to you. They would pay if they could, but for some, they just can't.

Also, I can see plenty of updates for F2P. If you guys just want new stuff, keep asking, and you'll get it! Well, here's the list! :D

1) JaGeX can make a new item that the mysterious old man gives to you, and it's called a "bomb". If you don't drop it within 2 seconds, you will die and you'll lose EVERYTHING.

2) JaGeX can make a new weapon that reduces your strength by 50 lvls.

3) JaGeX can make a new monster that drops nothing, and gives 1 exp per kill, but takes at least a team of 10 to kill.

4) JaGeX can make lvl 100 NPC pkers in the wilderness that can attack anyone, regardless which lvl in the wildies you're at.

5) JaGeX can make a new item called a dragon ninja sword, which when you equip it, you can't take it off, and it's attack power will go down by 5 every 30 min, until it reaches zero. You will then have the option to pay 5 million gp to take it off.

6) JaGeX can make an update so that you will get logged off randomly when you are in the wilderness.

7) JaGeX can make an update so that F2P servers will crash on christmas and never come back.

In other words, you might as well complain to JaGeX, because we can't do anything about it.

If they can't afford an extra 5 or so dollars a month, then what the hell are they doing with a computer with internet access, hmm?

Not everyone has internet just for gaming you know. My dad uses cable because he needs it for his job. Others might just use it for research, Etc. Work comes before runescape, so runescape should only be paid IF you have the extra money in your pockets.

Sup noobs.

I am not saying, "JAGeX give me updates, even though i don't pay!"!

I am saying, "JAGeX, this members skill has been around since members was first released, why not release it for free players?". I am also saying "We have had some new items released as well and many people's banks are full of good items. May we have a few rows of space?". I am alos saying "Melee'ers can make their own weapons, mages can too. What about rangers?"

And for that idiot that said that we got good new random events:

Random events are JAGeX's way of stopping autoers. They make them profitable to people so that ppl won't hate them! There are more autoers on F2P than P2P. Therefore, F2P would need more random events as the autoing programs get more complicated.

I know that people pay for what they get. But in my case $5 is not an option... I enjoy F2P and i understand that members SHOULD have more than us. Because they pay! I am not trying to force JAGeX to do anything, just asking them.

I also think that some members have forgotten what it was like in F2P. They were the lucky ones that are either able to pay themselves or convinced thier parents to pay for them. Many people aren't that lucky and paying isn't an option.

Now, members, hold your idiotic flaming until you have really thought about what i have said here. And after you have done that, still don't flame. :)

Thankyou,

Elimist5000

I am not saying, "JAGeX give me updates, even though i don't pay!"!

I am saying, "JAGeX, this members skill has been around since members was first released, why not release it for free players?". I am also saying "We have had some new items released as well and many people's banks are full of good items. May we have a few rows of space?"

...Now, members, hold your idiotic flaming until you have really thought about what i have said here. And after you have done that, still don't flame. :)

You asked "why not" release older skills/add bank space, etc. for free players. I ask "why."

Why should JAGeX do this if they are already making a profit? There is neither a lack of free players nor playing players. So, until that changes, I see no reason why JAGeX should give f2p anything new. It's just good business, really.

Hope you didn't feel flamed :)

lpinkus

i am a p2p'er, so my comments may somewhat reflect that i am somewhat naive of f2p, but i try the best to speak fairly

in the end it comes down to the fact that jagex is indeed (contrary to popular belief) a company that NEEDS to make profit. in order to lure f2pers to p2p, they give you a small taste of what there is, and hope that u will lick ur lips and say "hey, i should get members so i can have all of that cool stuff!" if jagex gave f2p all of these cool things that they want, what need would there be to pay 5 bucks a month and go p2p? why pay for something you dont want?

as for updates, f2p DOES need a few updates, not to enhance the gamplay, but to balance things. first off is bank space. as members get more and more items, jagex gives them bankspace to hold those items. when f2p gets a few new things (u have to realize that they havent gotten added bank space in years), they have to find a way to cram it in. also to add to the list of f2p updates should be teleblock. why do members get it? because teleporting can be annoying. why should f2p get it? because teleporting is the way of life for people. another thing to add to the list is magic armor. why does f2p need magic armor? because they have nothing decent, compared to rangers and meleers who have different sets. as for damage that magers can inflict, it may not be as much but it is quite enough when coupled with mage armor to take down meleers, but adding snare and/or entangle would help balance the classes.

R.I.P. Shiva

i am a p2p'er, so my comments may somewhat reflect that i am somewhat naive of f2p, but i try the best to speak fairly

in the end it comes down to the fact that jagex is indeed (contrary to popular belief) a company that NEEDS to make profit. in order to lure f2pers to p2p, they give you a small taste of what there is, and hope that u will lick ur lips and say "hey, i should get members so i can have all of that cool stuff!" if jagex gave f2p all of these cool things that they want, what need would there be to pay 5 bucks a month and go p2p? why pay for something you dont want?

as for updates, f2p DOES need a few updates, not to enhance the gamplay, but to balance things. first off is bank space. as members get more and more items, jagex gives them bankspace to hold those items. when f2p gets a few new things (u have to realize that they havent gotten added bank space in years), they have to find a way to cram it in. also to add to the list of f2p updates should be teleblock. why do members get it? because teleporting can be annoying. why should f2p get it? because teleporting is the way of life for people. another thing to add to the list is magic armor. why does f2p need magic armor? because they have nothing decent, compared to rangers and meleers who have different sets. as for damage that magers can inflict, it may not be as much but it is quite enough when coupled with mage armor to take down meleers, but adding snare and/or entangle would help balance the classes.

GENIUS!!!

(BTW, I play F2P.)

As i have said many times, I AM NOT SAYING, "JAGEX, GIVE ME STUFF!".

I agree, my bank is kinda full of stuff that is too valuable to throw away...

BANK SALE!

Cardsfan, Mages, even on f2p, can almost always take down a meleer if they have brains. Not saying you don't...but...you know.

Now, I entirely agree with Lpinkus here. You ask us "Why don't we get updates?" Well...we can turn around and say "Why should you get updates?"

You don't need them, you're not hindered from making money in any way, shape, or form, and Jagex has no reason to do this. It would only LOSE them money. The more member things they introduce, the less need there will be for members.

I mean, think of this: If 2,000 players of the free worlds would ONLY join members just to get fletching, but then fletching was released as f2p, Jagex just lost upwards of 10,000 dollars.

Catch my drift now? :?

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Now, I entirely agree with Lpinkus here. You ask us "Why don't we get updates?" Well...we can turn around and say "Why should you get updates?"

I mean, think of this: If 2,000 players of the free worlds would ONLY join members just to get fletching, but then fletching was released as f2p, Jagex just lost upwards of 10,000 dollars.

Yep. It's understood that many players are exclusively f2p with no interest in becoming members, but many of them are interested, or else they're thinking up a plan to get the five (or so) bucks :) JAGeX is now used to that profit, and it will probably continue to grow.

If Outsanity and I keep agreeing like this, we should probably go PKing together. Oops, we don't PK. Castle Wars? :)

lpinkus

Yep. It's understood that many players are exclusively f2p with no interest in becoming members, but many of them are interested, or else they're thinking up a plan to get the five (or so) bucks :) JAGeX is now used to that profit, and it will probably continue to grow.

If Outsanity and I keep agreeing like this, we should probably go PKing together. Oops, we don't PK. Castle Wars? :)

lpinkus

*Is cracking up* Sure sure...right after tea. ;) But wouldn't that be halarious if we, the most anti-pkers of all, actually *gasp* pk'ed...lol

On topic:

Members = Money = Updates

Free Players = No Money = No Updates

Honestly...should have just said that in the first place and saved myself some time. Now...if you need me, I'll be having tea at Castle Wars. :lol:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

all f2p should get:

wildy capes

30 more bank spaces

maaaaaaaybe the duel arena

thats all they get, also, jagex should add another ad that runs down the sides of the game, like it does on the top :P

not the arena, not the bank space, mayb a FEW capes, but i think those belong to member also.

Do any of you f2p even know WHY jagtex doesnt add updates? I mean, if f2pers got all the new updates, who would want to pay them? Jagtex made some f2p stuff then basicly stopped, so you get bored of f2p, maybe ever quit and come back then find out how boring it is again and look into members (like i did). Did you tell your parents about that girl you didnt know and made out with in the people that live a few houses down the streets' pool? Do you have to tell them about 20 bucks you put in the mail to payu for rs member for an entire season. If you do tell them, skip church once or twice, do yourself a favor.

If you say its about money, sell your computer, and buy a box to live in. your family would do much better off with the money if you cant afford 20 buck a season, by the time a season is over, u may get weary of the game or get p2p again. jagtex has to have a way of making money, i think that f2p are lucky that they get so much, and lucky that you dont just get all the dangerous random events.

...Why can't these idiot members understand?...

F2Per's DO NOT WANT EVERY UPDATE! WE DO NEED BANK SPACE! WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED BANK SPACE FOR 4 YEARS! NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO F2Per's SINCE THEN! MOST PEOPLE IN F2P HAVE THEIR BANK FILLED, AND NOT WITH JUNK! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE U R P2P! I DON'T WANT NO WILDY CAPES. I DON'T WANT ALL THE QUESTS. I DON'T WANT DUELING. I JUST WANT BANK SPACE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS!

That's all i have to say.

Thankyou, and sorry for the caps lock, just needed to let that out,

Elimist5000

F2Per's DO NOT WANT EVERY UPDATE! WE DO NEED BANK SPACE! WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED BANK SPACE FOR 4 YEARS! NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO F2Per's SINCE THEN! MOST PEOPLE IN F2P HAVE THEIR BANK FILLED, AND NOT WITH JUNK! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE U R P2P! I DON'T WANT NO WILDY CAPES. I DON'T WANT ALL THE QUESTS. I DON'T WANT DUELING. I JUST WANT BANK SPACE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS!

Elimist5000

First you say we're being idiotic for telling you guys that you're being ridiculous for wanting all the updates, when you just want extra bankspace...but then you say that WE don't know understand about it because we're p2p...in my honest opinion, all you're doing is being hypocritical.

Now, don't even say we don't understand...because we do. We were ALL once f2p, and had that SAME problem...however...as you play p2p longer you tend to mature your thoughts on the subject of f2p and what they should or shouldn't get. I look at f2p, and just see whining people. Want to know WHY I personally could care less about your "horrible bank space?"...because I had it too. And guess what I did to help correct the situation. Bought members.

When it all boils down to it, it comes to this thought: Either stop complaining and just buy members to get what you want, or stop complaining and be thankful for what you get for FREE. Either way, just quit being obnoxious and posting all these "Our lives are so unfair...we have to pay 5 dollars like everyone else just to get updates!!! *gasp*" topics. It's only tiring the rest of us, including your fellow f2p players who AGREE you're being childish about the subject. Buy members, even for a month. Play it for that month, then come back and tell me if you have the same opinions for as to what f2p players should and should not get.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

its not the money my parents just wont let me

well theres nothing you can do look at this guy hes f2p and happy stop complaining f2p is like a demo its like a free bit of it but some demos only last for a while then you have to pay be glad that you get to keep playing and get a couple things.

Elimist5000

First you say we're being idiotic for telling you guys that you're being ridiculous for wanting all the updates, when you just want extra bankspace...but then you say that WE don't know understand about it because we're p2p...in my honest opinion, all you're doing is being hypocritical.

Now, don't even say we don't understand...because we do. We were ALL once f2p, and had that SAME problem...however...as you play p2p longer you tend to mature your thoughts on the subject of f2p and what they should or shouldn't get. I look at f2p, and just see whining people. Want to know WHY I personally could care less about your "horrible bank space?"...because I had it too. And guess what I did to help correct the situation. Bought members.

When it all boils down to it, it comes to this thought: Either stop complaining and just buy members to get what you want, or stop complaining and be thankful for what you get for FREE. Either way, just quit being obnoxious and posting all these "Our lives are so unfair...we have to pay 5 dollars like everyone else just to get updates!!! *gasp*" topics. It's only tiring the rest of us, including your fellow f2p players who AGREE you're being childish about the subject. Buy members, even for a month. Play it for that month, then come back and tell me if you have the same opinions for as to what f2p players should and should not get.

You didn't even read my post, noob!

You read the first sentence and started to flame me. I have said this many times:

(get these through your thick heads)

FOR SOME PEOPLE, $5 A MONTH IS NOT AN OPTION!

At present i dont' have a job, but am trying... and even then, i still might not be able to buy members (parents).

AND I AM NOT COMPLAINING.

If anyone is, you are! You are saying "childish people whining about not getting updates, $5 isn't much! Why don't you just pay?". Some very valid points have been made, but you just keep whinning... You don't even read posts, you just keep at it, making the same point over and over! You don't even read posts, you just like to say "Hahaha! I'm a member and your not!". If anyone here is being childish, you are! You're a member, get over it!

BY PLAYING THE FREE GAME, WE ARE EARNING JAGEX MONEY!

That's what the ad's do, duh! I am pretty sure that the ad providers pay per page hit (not ad hit). The game-pages get MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of hits every day. That does more than just pay for servers! Members just earn JAGeX more.

Here's a hypothetical situation for you:

Overnnight, JAGeX releases a whole bunch of new, super rare items that are woth 200mil each. There are many of these items, in fact, to many different individual items to bank! Your bank is full and the price of them items is only gonna get higher. Then you go pking. You kill a guy and get some more of these super rare items! But you can't bank them. Inventory is full, bank is full. What do you do? Drop valuable items?

.........I didn't think so. The situation is not that bad, but close to it (the items aint worth that much either.).

There's not much use making this post, because certain people are just going to post the same dam thing over and over.

FOR THE LAST TIME! I AM NOT SAYING, "JAGEX, GIVE ME (insert member benefeit here)!" I am saying, "JAGeX, this (aspect of the game (in my case bankspace)) needs attention, i suggest you give more".

And customer support. We are entitled to at LEAST a few personal responses! I'm about ready to travel to England, destroy that dam computer that sends out the automated replies and dance on the wreckage!

Now i know that some moron is gonna come up with something to flame me about, but that's only because i have pwned them! :D

Ok...I'm first off going to say, that in by reading your post, you only caused me to (honestly) laugh out loud. That was such a load of crud you just posted. Here...I'll post reasonings and tips that will help you actually speak in a mature discussion, with thought actually being placed into every post.

1. No...I did not just read the first sentence and "go berserk" like you accused me of. I not only adressed that first sentence, but also evaluated the entire post in other paragraphs. Anyone with even a quarter of a brain could be able to see that.

2. Calling me a "noob" only proves your immaturity and lack of vocabulary.

3. Yes, you are complaining. I believe when you wrote your previous post in all caps you kind of passed the line between acceptable posting, and immature spamming.

4. I am not complaining, I am trying to enlighten and state my thoughts in the process. If you're going to keep up with a conversation with me, do not post that I am flaming/spamming/complaining, and then go do it yourself. It's not very becomming of a person. :lol:

5. You may be right about the ads, but I assure you, the money they make off of those ads does not come even close to surpassing the amount of money they are making through members. And if it's really a problem...I am sure many members would go open up a free world window just to help jagex out a bit and pay the 5 dollars a month also. That's more than any free player could contribute.

6. Even in hypotetical speaking, Jagex is never releasing 200 Million gp items (especially more than 28 :roll: ) into free player worlds. And even if they did, to solve your whole drama of the bank thing, simply do this:

Drop the rare items, they won't be available to click for other players until at least a minute is up. In that time, open your bank, withdraw some items, then drop those out of your inventory, and sucess! Grab the rare items and be on your damn merry way.

7. I have not repeated myself. Any person with more than a gradeschool education can see that in every one of my statements, I have added more and more useful and novel ideas and thoughts. So though to the people who do not actually read posts, I can see why your brain would deem it "the same."

8. Use proper english in your posts. If I am going to take you seriously, you're going to have to feed more thoughts into your post other than "pwned," "noob," and all capital letters. Calling someone childish and then using grammar like that is only just ironic.

That is all. We'll see how mature your response will be, if you even consume the time to respond at all.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Excellent post - thats the kind we need more of here, to keep discussions from degenerating into a flame-fest. Whilst we don't need to all have perfect English, the better the wording, the easier it is to read and then understand a post.

A couple of things to note for next time Elimist5000 (I haven't met the other 4999 Elimists, but I can imagine they are out there ;)).

1. Adding a line at the end of your post about how anyone that replies is going to be a "moron" who is going to "flame" you becauseyou "pwned" them, is the worst way to cap off your argument. To translate that, you arte saying to us that you will not even consider any rebuttal, or any reply because they must be a moron who is attacking you. Heaven forbid they could be offering a counter-argument...

2. Don't call people noobs. Save it for chat, instant messaging, and Runescape. Not discussion forums. By the way, calling someone a noob, and any prospective repliers morons is flaming, which is exactly what you don't want to happen to you. Dish it out, but make sure you tell everyone not to send it back. Uh huh.

3. A lot of poor arguments are backed up by volume. With your gratutious (sp?) use of the "caps lock" button, you are proving to me, before I even *read* your post, that you do not have faith in your own reasoning, or your argument as a whole. If you have no faith in the point you are trying to push onto others, it means you will not have much sucess. Because you have a sticky caps lock, you will be very lucky if you even manage to get your intended point across at all.

Not meant to be a personal attack, just a blunt and blatent message to help you sharpen your arguments, so that you can get your point across without being "flamed". If anyone has problems with this message, drop me a line.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Ok...I'm first off going to say, that in by reading your post, you only caused me to (honestly) laugh out loud. That was such a load of crud you just posted. Here...I'll post reasonings and tips that will help you actually speak in a mature discussion, with thought actually being placed into every post.

1. No...I did not just read the first sentence and "go berserk" like you accused me of. I not only adressed that first sentence, but also evaluated the entire post in other paragraphs. Anyone with even a quarter of a brain could be able to see that.

3. Yes, you are complaining. I believe when you wrote your previous post in all caps you kind of passed the line between acceptable posting, and immature spamming.

4. I am not complaining, I am trying to enlighten and state my thoughts in the process. If you're going to keep up with a conversation with me, do not post that I am flaming/spamming/complaining, and then go do it yourself. It's not very becomming of a person. :lol:

5. You may be right about the ads, but I assure you, the money they make off of those ads does not come even close to surpassing the amount of money they are making through members. And if it's really a problem...I am sure many members would go open up a free world window just to help jagex out a bit and pay the 5 dollars a month also. That's more than any free player could contribute.

6. Even in hypotetical speaking, Jagex is never releasing 200 Million gp items (especially more than 28 :roll: ) into free player worlds. And even if they did, to solve your whole drama of the bank thing, simply do this:

Drop the rare items, they won't be available to click for other players until at least a minute is up. In that time, open your bank, withdraw some items, then drop those out of your inventory, and sucess! Grab the rare items and be on your damn merry way.

7. I have not repeated myself. Any person with more than a gradeschool education can see that in every one of my statements, I have added more and more useful and novel ideas and thoughts. So though to the people who do not actually read posts, I can see why your brain would deem it "the same."

8. Use proper english in your posts. If I am going to take you seriously, you're going to have to feed more thoughts into your post other than "pwned," "noob," and all capital letters. Calling someone childish and then using grammar like that is only just ironic.

That is all. We'll see how mature your response will be, if you even consume the time to respond at all.

Four things:

1. I am probably more mature than you will ever be.

2. I am one of the smartest people in my class and the one above, many people say that about me.

3. I will admit that it was somewhat immature of me to post in all caps.

4. I used words like "pwned" and "noob" because i don't like to use lots of big words that confuse some people. And this is a RuneScape site, is it not? So i feel obliged to use RuneScape slang.

Now, to answer your other points:

1. Good point (i do admit when i'm wrong)

2. As a said above, i don't like to confuse people with big words. There are like 10 year old on this site, you know.

3. Spam stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. There was nothing stupid or pointless about it (maybe annoying to some though)

4. Where in that post, am i complaining?

5. Owned, LOL (just for you, that means Laugh Out Loud). By the way, there are fewer members than free players, so it is quite possible (considering the ads randomly refresh) that JAGeX earn more from the free servers than the members!

6. I would still be dropping the rare items from my bank... duh!

7. I have read every single post in this topic! And i have read them again... Can't seem to find any new ideas in your last few posts...

8. As a said before, on a RuneScape website, i think i should be able to use RuneScape Slang and not be called a [developmentally delayed]ed moron who can't get their grammar right.

I hope you think this post is worthy of your "supreme intellect". And i never back down from someone who challenges my intelligence. How's that for a "load of crud"?

Yeah. That's what i thought,

Elimist5000

Take the following statement as true:

f2p players want more bank space.

That means they've played a while and have the option of becoming a member. If they don't or can't, then they have to deal with less space or hope they get more.

Now, also take this statement as true:

JAGeX's profit does not depend on the number of f2p players.

It' depends, instead, on the number of f2p players who will become members and the p2p players who decide to continue their membership each month.

I'm afraid I see no reason why f2p players will be getting more bank space anytime soon. I'm not trying to be snobby, I'm just telling it like I see it.

lpinkus

Four things:

1. I am probably more mature than you will ever be.

2. I am one of the smartest people in my class and the one above, many people say that about me.

3. I will admit that it was somewhat immature of me to post in all caps.

4. I used words like "pwned" and "noob" because i don't like to use lots of big words that confuse some people. And this is a RuneScape site, is it not? So i feel obliged to use RuneScape slang.

Now, to answer your other points:

1. Good point (i do admit when i'm wrong)

2. As a said above, i don't like to confuse people with big words. There are like 10 year old on this site, you know.

3. Spam stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. There was nothing stupid or pointless about it (maybe annoying to some though)

4. Where in that post, am i complaining?

5. Owned, LOL (just for you, that means Laugh Out Loud). By the way, there are fewer members than free players, so it is quite possible (considering the ads randomly refresh) that JAGeX earn more from the free servers than the members!

6. I would still be dropping the rare items from my bank... duh!

7. I have read every single post in this topic! And i have read them again... Can't seem to find any new ideas in your last few posts...

8. As a said before, on a RuneScape website, i think i should be able to use RuneScape Slang and not be called a mentally challenged moron who can't get their grammar right.

I hope you think this post is worthy of your "supreme intellect". And i never back down from someone who challenges my intelligence. How's that for a "load of crud"?

Yeah. That's what i thought,

Elimist5000

You say you are more mature than I'll ever be, and prove me wrong, but weren't you the original spammer in the first place? As the person above you stated, posting in all caps is just as bad. It means that you're not truly supporting your idea, and you're insecure whether you actually believe it or not. If you truly 100% believed what you said, there would be no need to shout it in order to get points accross. So no. I highly doubt you're more mature than me.

Also, saying your the smartest person in your class is like saying a green balloon is better than a group of green balloons that it's in. What I am saying, is that whilst you may be smart when compared to those certain people the world is filled with much more intellectual people than you, and than me. I could care less about your G.P.A. What I care about it whether you can present yourself in a mature, respectable manner outside of school. After all, the actions and things you do behind the curtains is what determines your true self...not what the audience sees on stage.

Now, until you come to me with 100% proof that f2p servers make more money for Jagex than p2p's do, I am going to continuing assuming that particular idea is assanine and false

I highly doubt that in that weak little f2p bank of yours, there isn't a single solitary item you cannot drop. Can anyone say hammers, nets, harpoons, cages, tinderboxes, etc?

Now, about the grammar thing. "Dumbing-down" your words only shows your lack of knowledge. Whether you're speaking to a 5 year old or a 105 year old, you speak to them with the same vocabulary as with everyone else. All you're doing is catering to the "Runescape slang," which, personally, makes anyone who uses it look like an air-headed moron.

Yes, you're correct. I am questioning your intelligence, because hidden within the depths of your previous posts, you have shown nothing but a lack of self-reliability in it yourself. Next time you want to keep up a good, steady, non-spammable conversation, you better actually fully believe in what you are saying first.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Take the following statement as true:

f2p players want more bank space.

That means they've played a while and have the option of becoming a member. If they don't or can't, then they have to deal with less space or hope they get more.

Now, also take this statement as true:

JAGeX's profit does not depend on the number of f2p players.

It' depends, instead, on the number of f2p players who will become members and the p2p players who decide to continue their membership each month.

I'm afraid I see no reason why f2p players will be getting more bank space anytime soon. I'm not trying to be snobby, I'm just telling it like I see it.

lpinkus

Agreed!

Fair enough.

Oh, and Oustanity. You are so full of hot air it isn't funny...

Whatever I say, you always call it spam, unintelligent or complaining. You are just trying to reasure yourself my putting down other's fair ideas and suggestions. I suggest you shut up.

I have had enough of this thread now, I will probably not be posting in it again.

Thankyou,

Elimist5000