Battlefield Heroes

Maze

I hated it at first, but after a couple hours and when I figured out what's going on, it's actually really fun now (and nobody's cheating yet so it's very easy to excel).

It just wasn't what I was expected, really disappointed me.

I still haven't been able to play it, i STILL get the 1002 glitch, which reading the forums, alot of people get, and have been doing for months.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I hated it at first, but after a couple hours and when I figured out what's going on, it's actually really fun now (and nobody's cheating yet so it's very easy to excel).

It just wasn't what I was expected, really disappointed me.

What did you not like about it, Nad?

A lot of it, to be honest. I didn't like the feel of combat, some of the classes just felt wacky and there (apparently) is a pretty big difference between the Allies and Axis. I also didn't like that it was based around skills and stuff, I was hoping for more of a BF1942 just put into miniature form.

• 2 weeks later...

The game is fun...it just seems really, really unbalanced. People with knives can kill anyone with guns faster than the guy with the gun can kill the guy with the knife...that's really stupid. I find the lack of maps disturbing as well. And the missions aren't too exciting, I find leveling up to not be that exciting. I guess getting upgrades is fun.

My only beef really is the lack of maps and how unbalanced the allies are compared to the axis and the weapons. Some more work on the game and it would be fine.

EDIT: I would also love it if it didn't take a full clip of bullets to kill someone.

My name on the game (oddly enough) is Ratchet573.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I'm level 8 now. I bought bikers clothes so now I look like Hitler if he worked at a Harley Davidson :lol:

Awesome. :)

I haven't played for a while, mostly because the servers keep kicking me after a minute because there is a Punkbuster error. -.-Not going to play until this is fixed. :x

I'm level 8 now. I bought bikers clothes so now I look like Hitler if he worked at a Harley Davidson :lol:

I haven't played for a while, mostly because the servers keep kicking me after a minute because there is a Punkbuster error. -.-Not going to play until this is fixed. :x

Yeah, it kicks me from games a lot too, but not that much. A couple times when I jump into a game and it switches maps it will kick me.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it kicks me from games a lot too, but not that much. A couple times when I jump into a game and it switches maps it will kick me.

Found a fix.

Run the game as administrator. If it still kicks you, you have to manually update your Punkbuster, then reinstall the game. I did that and it runs fine now. :thumbsup: