SirTommy2005

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Goes down to 0.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Nope your minus now =/

Well whatever lsp you had -60 m .

I know this because when i got a ls'ed hilt , i then missed a 4 man hilt and a duo skirt and still when killing guards with a nub for a test to see if i had lsp , i only ever got bones and even that was rare.

s652yx.jpg

LootShare FAQ

How does the LootShare system ensure 'fairness'?

When an item is dropped, its value is calculated using the Grand Exchange. Each player is given a 'virtual' share of that value in LootShare points. The system then chooses a player to receive the drop. The system looks at the points for all players in the group and whoever has the most LootShare points stands the greatest chance of getting the drop.

The person who gets the drop then 'pays' for the drop in those same points, thus reducing the chance that player will get the next drop. So, if someone else in your group gets a valuable drop, your LootShare points and chances for the next drop increase a lot. If they get a less valuable drop, your points increase by less.

These points are stored from game session to session, but they will tend towards zero by a percentage every day.

Nope your minus now =/

I know this because when i got a ls'ed hilt , i then missed a 4 man hilt and a duo skirt and still when killing guards with a nub for a test to see if i had lsp , i only ever got bones and even that was rare.

If you get bones that means you still had an LSP of ABOVE 0.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

LS is a PROBABILITY, not a certainty. Too few people grasp that concept. 5% is a made up number, as good of a guess as anyones. I would tend towards 2-3%, though.

That's why it's a good idea to try and get just higher lootshare then everyone else in your group; if you have, say 3m ls points, you can get a good drop (see my bandos hilts) without spending the full 10m+ in LS points it might cost.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Nope your minus now =/

No it doesnt , as i missed a 4 man arma hilt and a duo skirt after it , the same day! . So if i had gone to 0 i would have had lots of lsp again and would have got all the drops.

s652yx.jpg