Prayer[Ecto]

deletemeplease

Dragon bones will be your best bet im sure of it. Big bones will be much cheaper, but so much slower.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

erm.. i think glided altars will b much faster.

dragon bones.

There's nothing to think about its been tested, tried and proven true.

Save yourself the hassle, if you are going for 99, spend some money on 69 con for your own alter. (Only cost me 8m from level 54, if you want more info on it you can PM me. I have a looong PM about it I sent to someone else, should be helpful)

If you do not want to get your own gilded alter (which would be silly of you not to if you are in-fact going for 99) then use other peoples alters. Check the RSOF's and the events section. 10 times out of 10 there is someone there offering their alter. (check page 2 if there isn't any on page 1. Sometimes they fall back)

This is the best route to go if you are getting 99 prayer. Take it from someone who is also going for 99 prayer (me).

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Just checked the price of bones on the GE. Here's what they run per xp point to bury(ecto would be 25% of this figure).

Bones gp/xp

20.5 zogre

22.5 big

22.5 shaikahan

25.5 wyvern

25.7 baby dragon

27.75 dragon

43.2 fayrg

45.4 raurg

61.4 daganoth

103.6 ourg

In conclusion zogre or wyvern might be ok if you really wanted to save money(gilded alter only imo tho). If you're taking the time to ecto stick to dragon or higher xp bones.

chaosoffar.png

If you can get your hands on Wyvern bones, they're a great alternative to dragon. They were bettle gp/xp wise last time I checked, but don't except them to come easy.