Will I be able to do....?

yak34

I am about to start Desert Treasure, but I'm not sure that I can complete it, especially getting the diamonds part.

based on stats, would I just be wasting time or doing something worthwhile?

[hide=Stats]0_yak.png[/hide]

[hide=ETC.]Click Here to view my YouTube Channel

Read my blog here

4kp7q0p.gif[/hide]

That quest is much easier than people make it out to be. Why? Because most people who talk about it are pures, and have pathetically low defence. Pures are rather pathetic against fighting monsters en masse, and can only deal with boss monsters that they can pray against. In desert treasure, the bosses have various ways to hit through prayer, and high hitpoints. That means the pures will waste a lot of their time eating, won't be able to kill the foe fast enough because of their high hp, and generally get whooped due to the fact that their low defence doesn't come in handy when you can't kill the opponent before they can get you.

With your stats, I'd say it would be rather easy.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

That quest is much easier than people make it out to be. Why? Because most people who talk about it are pures, and have pathetically low defence. Pures are rather pathetic against fighting monsters en masse, and can only deal with boss monsters that they can pray against. In desert treasure, the bosses have various ways to hit through prayer, and high hitpoints. That means the pures will waste a lot of their time eating, won't be able to kill the foe fast enough because of their high hp, and generally get whooped due to the fact that their low defence doesn't come in handy when you can't kill the opponent before they can get you.

That's why they use cannons, saradomin brews, and poision their enemies and safespot them like [kitties] lol.

That's why they use cannons, saradomin brews, and poision their enemies and safespot them like [kitties] lol.

I used no cannon, brews, poison, or safespots on my pure.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I used no cannon, brews, poison, or safespots on my pure.

Than you are one of the few...