Raw Bird Meat - NEW questions

Johannas

Judging by the prices, this item now has a maximum price cap of 17gp. This has happened to a variety of items lately. Hopefully you didn't have a whole bunch of Raw Bird Meat before this update.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I've used over 1k for summoning so far. I also had about 2,000 that i bought a couple of weeks ago, as i figured terrorbirds are so much cheaper to make than Barker Toads. (Even though they are slightly less exp)

I don't mind though, 150k is water off a ducks back.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

many low lvls used to sell raw bird meat to gain money(i know it sounds noobish) . will this be the same with snapegrass?¿?

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

The street price for raw bird beat is 100+ each now, some players buy for as much as 500gp-1K each... So now they're even better money than before :) If you don't believe, check the summoning forum on RSOF. (Whoops, I mentioned it... sorry)

The street price for raw bird beat is 100+ each now, some players buy for as much as 500gp-1K each... So now they're even worse money than before :) If you don't believe, check the summoning forum on RSOF. (Whoops, I mentioned it... sorry)

Junk

Making junk=losing money.

Therefore, junk=lose.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

The street price for raw bird beat is 100+ each now, some players buy for as much as 500gp-1K each... So now they're even worse money than before :) If you don't believe, check the summoning forum on RSOF. (Whoops, I mentioned it... sorry)

Junk

Therefore, junk=lose.

But if you don't do junk trades? I can trade 500 raw bird meats in 15 mins for 100 each without junk. And willow longbow (u)'s are worth 4x as much as willow logs, so in this case junk > money.

Junk

Therefore, junk=lose.

But if you don't do junk trades? I can trade 500 raw bird meats in 15 mins for 100 each without junk. And willow longbow (u)'s are worth 4x as much as willow logs, so in this case junk > money.

By the time you make the Willow (u) you could be making more cash elsewhere.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Please stay on topic guys... fed up of reading through spam.

The only useful answer through all the posts has been this.

Judging by the prices, this item now has a maximum price cap of 17gp

johannase.jpg

Please stay on topic guys... fed up of reading through spam.

The only useful answer through all the posts has been this.

Judging by the prices, this item now has a maximum price cap of 17gp

And now the value is 150+.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Pretty much any item that is sold infinitely has a price ceiling. Case in point, Water/Air runes. Runes also have a [developmentally delayed]ed price floors, thus Fire runes won't drop to it's equilibrium price. Any item cannot also drop below the price of a Nature rune.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Pretty much any item that is sold infinitely has a price ceiling. Case in point, Water/Air runes. Runes also have a [developmentally delayed] price floors, thus Fire runes won't drop to it's equilibrium price. Any item cannot also drop below the price of a Nature rune.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or helpful?

Either way it didn't really answer any of my questions - maybe the infinate stock thing, but i thought the grand exchange was a player controlled market?

johannase.jpg

Pretty much any item that is sold infinitely has a price ceiling. Case in point, Water/Air runes. Runes also have a [developmentally delayed] price floors, thus Fire runes won't drop to it's equilibrium price. Any item cannot also drop below the price of a Nature rune.

Either way it didn't really answer any of my questions - maybe the infinate stock thing, but i thought the grand exchange was a player controlled market?

Price ceiling=price cap...

Jagex controls the prices...if players controlled it 3a wouldn't be so slow to reach it's sell price.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Price ceiling=price cap...

Jagex controls the prices...if players controlled it 3a wouldn't be so slow to reach it's sell price.

Jagex does not control the prices... Jagex has left junk in the game and lets the GE auto update. You can buy a shield for 900 million (Elysian) over GE price and Jagex does not control that.

Also look at harpoons.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Posting that argument on a thread that CLEARLY shows Jagex changed the price by hand doesn't hold any water. People buy raw bird meat to save time, and thus WILL buy for a premium.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Clearly Jagex is trying to crack down on the buying and selling of "useless" items from shops to create junk, just as they cracked down on stuff like weapon poison.

Raw bird meat was an unfortunate and innocent casualty of the change. Hopefully they will realize their mistake and change the price back on this particular item.