Runecrafting, I hate you.

KingDodongo

hate to break the bad news but quit crying...you think p2p is hard try f2p 5k/h without air gloves 10kish with

btw think about the people who have 70+ in f2p you think they made a rant that said this skill sucks but ill do it anyway?

dont like it dont do it :wall:

I never said it was easy in F2P - I have immense respect for people with 50+ rc in F2P. This is a rants forum, a place to blow off steam. I know it might seem easy for a lot of you, but the fact that someone has done something doesn't in harder conditions doesn't make it easier. It's still the same old thing.

I will admit, I sound like a d-bag. That's just me.

And yeah, I don't have lunar magic so I run back to Eniola. Also, I don't use any abyssal minions, just Spirit Terrorbirds due to the fact that I have blown all my money.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

I never said it was easy in F2P - I have immense respect for people with 50+ rc in F2P. This is a rants forum, a place to blow off steam. I know it might seem easy for a lot of you, but the fact that someone has done something doesn't in harder conditions doesn't make it easier. It's still the same old thing.

And yeah, I don't have lunar magic so I run back to Eniola. Also, I don't use any abyssal minions, just Spirit Terrorbirds due to the fact that I have blown all my money.

And it's hard because it makes money. Make it easy to train, and the skill will turn into herblore - costing millions to train. Let me guess, you'd be back ranting about that too if that happened :roll:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

And it's hard because it makes money. Make it easy to train, and the skill will turn into herblore - costing millions to train. Let me guess, you'd be back ranting about that too if that happened :roll:

Awaiting your elaboration on GOP.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Awaiting your elaboration on GOP.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

What elaboration? Using the game for tabs is a much slower alternative to training. Just like, y'know, pest control.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

GOP is completely different from standard Runecrafting training. It is a slower and less efficient training method, but it is MUCH different.

Well then it isn't *completely different*, is it? ;)

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Well then it isn't *completely different*, is it? ;)

Nope, and pest control isn't *completely different* because your still fighting monsters.

DeviledEgg24.png

Comp and lord, you guys are arguying over definitions. GOP might not be the most efficient way to train RC but it offers a different gameplay and those who like the game will greatly benefit later when using the tabs. In the same way someone who likes stealing creation will benefit later from whatever reward he chooses.

I also dread training RC, but everytime I get around to it, I end up doing all my pure ess from slayer training and wanting to do more. It might be faster leveling than slayer...but for overall xp... it sucks big time!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

You know what's a little depressing here? People are excusing the boredom of Runecrafting by talking about the profit you make. But this is a game! Shouldn't you have fun while making profit?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?