~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

no party?

Nah, Parties get kinda old after a couple 99's, and 99 Smithing was really only for a personal goal, not to show off or anything. Just something I wanted for a long time.

Defense training has been rather slow, so I haven't had much to post here lately.

I didn't really want to, but I decided to go back to SC for a few pickaxes for 85 mining.

Pretty silly I cant mine the rune I can smith :lol:

I still got quite a few I need to get points for, but I got a bunch done yesterday and used them up this morning.

I could get them done right away, but I don't want to cut to much out of my defense training and charms. I still try to keep at least 100k def xp a day, so I really only get time to mine on the weekends.

dawnsigblue-3.png

• 2 weeks later...
Hawt levels.

And, how much did you get for your 3a Platebody? :shock:

:twss:

3rdPlate-4.png

That was a LONGGG time ago tho...

But I did do my part and put all of that money back into the economy by spending it all on construction :lol:

dawnsigblue-3.png

That's very cool ::' Good things happen to good people, eh?

Keep up the good work with your goals. I'm also working my way to 99 construction, so I respect anybody with the cape. Is there any chance you could post your house lay-out, or give me pointers on mine?

Thank you, and best of luck

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

That's very cool ::' Good things happen to good people, eh?

Keep up the good work with your goals. I'm also working my way to 99 construction, so I respect anybody with the cape. Is there any chance you could post your house lay-out, or give me pointers on mine?

Thank you, and best of luck

Sure

[hide=Dungeon Level]Floor0.png[/hide]

[hide=Ground Level]Floor1.png[/hide]

[hide=Upper Level]Floor2.png[/hide]

As for where I trained, I used my butler, and went down to the bottom level. On the left side of the stairs, I made Oak Dungeon Doors against the wall.

See Picture as reference:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/ ... uction.png

dawnsigblue-3.png

very nice house. invite me sometime? :P also, why not get 99 mining? (seeing as in your siggy, you are mining rune at neit)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I thought about it, and I do like mining, but I don't like it *that* much :P

I'm more of a casual miner, once in awhile looking for rune rather than xp.

Especially using Lady Shahdie's rune mining guide! It's wonderful for anyone who mines rune. I normally get about 500-700k per hour or so rune mining with it, so it works very well. But all that world hopping gets old and tedious really fast.

I'm back to hunting Bizzles now, hoping to crank out a few more charms by the end of the week. If all goes as planned, I might have 95 Summon (Iron titan) by next weekend.

PS. Why is slayer tower so dark and damp :cry: They should at least add some lighting or something, hurts my eyes looking at the dark green for so long lol.

dawnsigblue-3.png

• 1 month later...
Extremely late congrats on 99 smithing. <_< Also lawlbump. Might I ask what you made? I'm making steel arrowheads right now, but only because I'm really poor :P

Ty =]

I started out smelting/smithing iron knives, which makes a nice profit, but got tired of that really fast. Maybe only make 150k or so of them.

From there I started making Addy arrow tips which don't lose to much, and sell pretty easily. I did arrow tips until level 98 which I then decided to make Addy plates to 99 for pure speed. Ironically the plates don't lose all that much more than the arrow tips since people buy them to alch.

dawnsigblue-3.png