Nice Blog, add a Fight Cave section please <3:

I'll see what you can do, but until then..

Hemen this is for you: (at the top left)

caves1.png

Little place for your multiplayer Tzharr adventure ;)

Tzhaar Fight Pits? #-o I said FIGHT CAVE!

Give me fight cave or DIE! :twisted: Just joking <3: But you should at a "Fight Cave" and put all videos and screenshots in it.

I love the banner of your forum btw :thumbup: Good luck on your goals :arrow:

P.S Only 5 levels to go for 99 smithing!

I made the color of your banner better. Up to you if you like it or not :thumbup:

Original banner:

MyRSBlog.png

Edited (By me):

MyRSBlog2.png

[img=http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/Hemen01/MyRSBlog2.png]

Finished getting all my hammers this morning :D

Now I just have to skill for 99! Shouldn't take to long, as hammers get me about 100k xp/hr. I'm shooting for 99 sometime around next Saturday or Sunday, depending on how fast I skill. I'm just glad the SC stuff is done, I feel like I'm really making some progress!

dawnsigblue-3.png

Now I just have to skill for 99! Shouldn't take to long, as hammers get me about 100k xp/hr. I'm shooting for 99 sometime around next Saturday or Sunday, depending on how fast I skill. I'm just glad the SC stuff is done, I feel like I'm really making some progress!

That's great. How you know many hammers you need?

That's great. How you know many hammers you need?

Well each hammer gives double experience and lasts for about 60-65k experience.

(32.5k Xp for the bars and 32.5k xp from the hammer = 65k Total experience per hammer)

So I took my total experience and divided it by 65k which let me know how many hammers I would need to use for my remaining levels. All in all for 99, I think I used about 160-175 hammers, or around there.

Because they are not *exactly* 65k experience I may end up maybe a few bars short, but nothing to worry about, I can always do a few extra bars without one if need be.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Good, good luck on 99. It's certainly a nice achievement and it's a appealing skill to get 99 in as my first non combat related.

The barrow repair is pretty nice. Barrows is used almost everywhere when it comes to monsters. <3:

EDIT: Further more having high defensive can never be a bad thing considering if you have a bad connection :P

Is it just me or do you constantly re-dye your hair :lol:

Nice job getting so many hammers ! Enjoy your cape when you get it.

Hah, ya I do :P

I change my hair to match my cape colors, so whenever i get bored and change capes, the hair color changes too lol

99 In like 12 hours or so, if things go as planned :)

dawnsigblue-3.png

Nice blog man! :D Nice with 98 in Smithing, only one lvl to go now. 99 smithing is just so hawt <3:

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Very fun and neat goals, as well as achieved ones. Congratulations on 99 Smithing aswell. You seem to go for very unique skills, and I respect that.

Just a side question here: I've forgotten how often the Butler charges you for un-noting planks. If you remember at all, please, your help is appreciated.

Best of luck in the future, it's neat to see blogs like this.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.