My first rs drawing

PURESTAR

no flames or and negative comments

Err.. I don't think I can post a decent critique to your sig, as it may be considered somewhat negative. :idea:

Please ensure that you read this:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=193440

If you're still looking for advice on how to improve, brace yourself for some slightly negative comments. :)

well it didnt take 2 minutes... :x did u even read what i said?!

Seriously, you can't make a piece like that and NOT expect negative comments. If you can't take critiscm, don't post your work. How do you expect to improve if people don't point out the negative parts of your work?

You ask for feedback, expect the worst.

hmm i like it, but i guess art is in the eye of the beholder. pretty dang nice for ur first try, nice use with the spray paint, u didnt go crazy with it, just a little does it right? but yea, practice practice.

Border

Ok no border for a start. It doesnt have to be anyhting fancy but a 1px black border will at least do for this piece

Shadows

How come the tree/cactus/turd is casting a shadow but none of the other characters are?

Sky

Is it meant to be at night? The sky is far too light for stars to show through. If its meant to be some kind of twighlight? then the sun would scatter the blue light in the atmosphere and so the light from the stars would be washed out. If the sky is grey because of rain clouds then the stars would be behind the clouds. While night sky certainly isnt pure black its far from the colour you have it right now.

Characters

NEVER take a character you already drew in paint and shrink it a tad to use as another character, it looks dreadfull. If you are going to have one character bigger than the other then think about perspective. the larger character is behind the smaller one so the eye tells me that the one behind must be huge. Which is obviously not the case.

You might also want to take off the harsh red outline from the main character, i guess you did it because he has trimmed armour, but thats not what it looks like.

Shading

not much to say here because there isnt any. Block colour went out of fashion 2 years ago mate. Need soem quality shading from a specific light source. Add a moon in the corner or a fire off to the side and use that as your light source.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

no flames or and negative comments this is my first one and i plan to get better :D i made it with paint..

Well, If you dont want bad comments, you expect people to lie, because isnt good, and good pixels are made in MS Paint. I would give 1/10.

No shading, horrible colors and they look like robots, I mean, the way you draed them.

komododabst3cn.png

Awww, dont dis the beginner, i remember back when i started around 1942, yep, a lot of catle in those days, computers wont invented but i used cows milk and some passtels, thought in lat.....

Bla Bla Bla

Nice 1st try mate :D

- Aj

;D

for a first it isnt great, i use paint i dont know why people say they use it in a sarcastic point its either your lacking imagination or lacking experience since its your first we cant go harsh only you practice its all you can do lots of people use paint even Misterxman :!:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I think it's about as good as my first and only attempt to make a Runescape pixel signature.

pixelart31xr.jpg

I think this says enough. :wink: But of course you never try, if you keep practicing and if you listen to the critism the good guys give you, then you might just turn out to be an awesome pixel aritst.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I think it's about as good as my first and only attempt to make a Runescape pixel signature.

pixelart31xr.jpg

I think this says enough. :wink: But of course you never try, if you keep practicing and if you listen to the critism the good guys give you, then you might just turn out to be an awesome pixel aritst.

I, er... like the sun. XD