Drop rates of Dlegs and Visage?

Ezkaton

I went to the steel drags with one of my friend today.... i'm about a third of the way through 3K death runes and 12K mind runes for slayer dart, and the only things i've had so far is a runite bar, lots of charms, some rune javelins, soul runes and some bloods. So i was wondering what might the drop rates of a visage/dlegs be because i really need something to cover the 1m i spent on the runes. And yes i am wearing a ring of wealth.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've only got that much rune as drops? That's really odd, I usually get more and have problems with invo space. And I use a warrior ring. Not sure of the drop rates, many people believe that RoW doesn't affect it though.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I went to the steel drags with one of my friend today.... i'm about a third of the way through 3K death runes and 12K mind runes for slayer dart, and the only things i've had so far is a runite bar, lots of charms, some rune javelins, soul runes and some bloods. So i was wondering what might the drop rates of a visage/dlegs be because i really need something to cover the 1m i spent on the runes. And yes i am wearing a ring of wealth.

D Visage is one of the most saught after drops. It is EXTREMELY rare and you have to kill well over 5k Dragons before you can even begin to form the thought of maybe thinking of getting one as a drop. That being said, i think the Visage drop rate is like 1/10k

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Damn then #-o i might as well cut my losses and head back to slaying the turoths to finish my slayer task :thumbsup: they've given me much more money than steel dragons.

I have roughly 1100 deaths left to cast slayer dart etc (forget the amount of minds) and yes all i have had after casting 1900 darts is 60 bloods, 59 rune javelins, 9 rune bolts, 21K (alched rune limbs), 5 soul runes, a tooth key half, and a tonne of charms #-o If i sell everything now, i can claw back 500K from the 1m i spent...... advice people? (take into account i am perhaps the unluckiest guy in existance)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Damn then #-o i might as well cut my losses and head back to slaying the turoths to finish my slayer task :thumbsup: they've given me much more money than steel dragons.

I have roughly 1100 deaths left to cast slayer dart etc (forget the amount of minds) and yes all i have had after casting 1900 darts is 60 bloods, 59 rune javelins, 9 rune bolts, 21K (alched rune limbs), 5 soul runes, a tooth key half, and a tonne of charms #-o If i sell everything now, i can claw back 500K from the 1m i spent...... advice people? (take into account i am perhaps the unluckiest guy in existance)

Oh i know a thing or two about being unlucky. Well you could always try killing a different monster with the runes you have left. Im not sure which monster is weak agains mage but im sure someone here knows.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Am i able to use the dart against turoths?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Am i able to use the dart against turoths?

that's actually what it's created for #-o

i'd say keep killing those dragons though, dragon skirts or legs aren't that rare and you'll get one eventually

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

D Visage is one of the most saught after drops. It is EXTREMELY rare and you have to kill well over 5k Dragons before you can even begin to form the thought of maybe thinking of getting one as a drop. That being said, i think the Visage drop rate is like 1/10k

Hehe no. Just because it's rare doesn't mean he can get lucky. Infact he can get 15 in a row, but that doesn't change the fact that it's RANDOM and you don't need to kill 5k dragons just to "think about it". Jesus. :shame:

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

lol u cant be serious, i killed like 500 and got a visage, so u see it is really totally random...

the drop rate will more likely be 1/150 or something for visage. dont know about dlegs/skirt

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

lol u cant be serious, i killed like 500 and got a visage, so u see it is really totally random...

the drop rate will more likely be 1/150 or something for visage. dont know about dlegs/skirt

If droprate for Visage was 1/150 i would be able to get one every day. I know a friend who got a visage after killing just 3 Black Dragons. Yes, it is totally random but saying 1/11k is much more accurate than saying 1/150, trust me.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

1/150 drop rate means that at every dragon you have 1 chance out of 150 that you get a visage, and that with every dragon since the game has got no memory so your next drop wont be influenced by your last 1.

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

1/150 drop rate means that at every dragon you have 1 chance out of 150 that you get a visage, and that with every dragon since the game has got no memory so your next drop wont be influenced by your last 1.

I'm quite sure Gorgoroth is well aware of that(sounds kind of funny lulz ::' ), and there's no way it's a 1/150 chance of a visage drop per kill. It's probably more like 1 out of 10k+, which many has already stated in this thread.

arawina.png

arawina.png

I'm quite sure Gorgoroth is well aware of that(sounds kind of funny lulz ::' ), and there's no way it's a 1/150 chance of a visage drop per kill. It's probably more like 1 out of 10k+, which many has already stated in this thread.

do you even know what that means, a drop rate of 1/10k?? it means that you have to kill around 100k steels to be sure to get at least 1 visage... I know a visage is rear, but since the prices is only 16m it wont be that rare don't you think?

the drop rate will never go above 1/500 (which means: around 5k steels killed to be sure to get at least 1 visage)

i agree the 1/150 might be to low(but still closer than 1/10k)

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

do you even know what that means, a drop rate of 1/10k?? it means that you have to kill around 100k steels to be sure to get at least 1 visage... I know a visage is rear, but since the prices is only 16m it wont be that rare don't you think?

the drop rate will never go above 1/500 (which means: around 5k steels killed to be sure to get at least 1 visage)

i agree the 1/150 might be to low(but still closer than 1/10k)

Ok if the rate is say... 1/200 and you kill two what was your chance at a visage? I learned this in 6th grade...

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

To the brainless poster homowz. 1/10k kills means that for every kill you stand a 1 in 10000 chance of getting a visage. This being said, you would have to kill atleast 10k dragons to be sure of a visage, not 100k.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

then ur change would be like 0.49...%, not really high i fear :lol:

sorry gorgoroth, false...

you make the same mistake as lots of pll (which is not ur fault, it a part of maths you only see in class when you chose maths as primary course)

also, because i say that you are wrong and I can use arguments for proving it, doest make me a brainless poster

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

you make the same mistake as lots of pll (which is not ur fault, it a part of maths you only see in class when you chose maths as primary course)

also, because i say that you are wrong and I can use arguments for proving it, doest make me a brainless poster

If the rate is 1/200 and you kill two what was your chance at a visage?

Sorry for the large text, he is being ignorant.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Wait...what? First of all, math really is my weak point, but logic isnt. If i stand a 1/10 000 chance of getting a visage it meant that for every Dragon i kill i get on one tenth thousand of a chance. you need ten thousand thenth thousands to make ten thousant. Hope you managed to follow me through that.

Anyway that being said, if i kill 10k dragons i would have gained 10thousand tenthsthousands, in the end giving me 10thousand.

so that means 1/10k says i need to kill 10k to be sure of a dragon drop. now if thats not logic, puleaseee explain how you get to 100k kills?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

If the rate is 1/200 and you kill two what was your chance at a visage?

Sorry for the large text, he is being ignorant.

for your second kill you had 0.5% chance of getting a visage or you had 0.99% chance of getting a visage in 1 of the 2 drops, i miscalculated myself in the other post sorry for that..

if this isnt the answer you want ask it in an other way plz...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

@ gorgoroth: well you got 1/10000 chance of getting a visage (im using ur numbers to explain..)

that means that the chance of not getting a visage is 9999/10000. after 2 kills you will have 9999/10k * 9999/10k chance of not getting a visage in any of those drops: 99.98% chance of not getting 1=> 0.02%chance of getting 1.

after 100k kills ur chance of not getting 1 visage will go down till almost 0 which means: u will have had at least 1 visage (unless you are very unlucky and in that case you will have to kill an infinit(sp?) amount of steels (only way to get ur chance at 100%)

@pure: edited last post when i understood ur question

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

@ gorgoroth: well you got 1/10000 chance of getting a visage (im using ur numbers to explain..)

that means that the chance of not getting a visage is 9999/10000. after 2 kills you will have 9999/10k * 9999/10k chance of not getting a visage in any of those drops: 99.98% chance of not getting 1=> 0.02%chance of getting 1.

after 100k kills ur chance of not getting 1 visage will go down till almost 0 which means: u will have had at least 1 visage (unless you are very unlucky and in that case you will have to kill an infinit(sp?) amount of steels (only way to get ur chance at 100%)

Wait, 1/10k means 0,1% chance of getting a visage, not 0,02%.

I dont get why you multiple the 999/10k with 999/10k? Explain?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Wait, 1/10k means 0,1% chance of getting a visage, not 0,02%.

1/10k is 0.01%...

I dont get why you multiple the 999/10k with 999/10k? Explain?

thats a rull in maths (dont know hows its called in English, in Dutch it's 'kansberekening'...)

this rull says that the chance of getting something = p^x in which p= the chance of getting the drop (in this case 1/10k) and x=the amount of times tried (here 2).. hope this is explained well, im not really a professor :P

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+