Green dragons east of clan wars?

Nhs_Xc

I'm not sure about speed, but with the ones in the chaos tunnels, you don't have to worry about Revs. I know when I used to go to the ones east of Clan Wars, I'd always be bugged by Rev Orks and Knights, which really slows things down. Thanks for reminding me that I should go kill some more green dragons though lol, gotta get my crafting up. :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

well chaos tunnels would be a longer walk lucky for me i can do full blue dragon crafting O_o and red vambs

Ok lets say you're in Edgeville, walk to the GE, jump ofer the Wilderness ditch, go north find the first entrance to the chaos tunnels near some bandits. Climb down the rope you're in a group of spiders, walk south and use that portal. Now if you don't get teled to another portal you should be at the green dragons. It may seem kinda long typed out but once you actually done the trip you can get there in a matter of seconds. Oh and to get away you can either House teleport ->Mounted Glory to Edge/ Castlewar tele with a RoD->Glory to Edge/Or just straight Glory to edge.

Only fast way for blue dragons is to have 70 agility and use the pipe in Taverly Dungeon.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

well chaos tunnels would be a longer walk lucky for me i can do full blue dragon crafting O_o and red vambs

Ok lets say you're in Edgeville, walk to the GE, jump ofer the Wilderness ditch, go north find the first entrance to the chaos tunnels near some bandits. Climb down the rope you're in a group of spiders, walk south and use that portal. Now if you don't get teled to another portal you should be at the green dragons. It may seem kinda long typed out but once you actually done the trip you can get there in a matter of seconds. Oh and to get away you can either House teleport ->Mounted Glory to Edge/ Castlewar tele with a RoD->Glory to Edge/Or just straight Glory to edge.

Only fast way for blue dragons is to have 70 agility and use the pipe in Taverly Dungeon.

There's an entrance just outside bounty hunter which leads to a room with a portal directly to green dragons. With a games necklace, i think this is faster then edge.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

There's an entrance just outside bounty hunter which leads to a room with a portal directly to green dragons. With a games necklace, i think this is faster then edge.

There about the same, only the edgeville entrance has shadow spiders which half your prayer points without your 120+.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]