To cannon or not to cannon?

MaffeDennis

To expand.. spectres in the Smoking Kills Dungeon under Pollivneach, only if you have the Slayer Helmet.

Ice Trolls are good to cannon. I haven't played much lately so I'm still a bit rusty on Slayer knowledge.

Looking in the Slayer guide.. Dagannoths are great and fast to cannon. You probably won't break even, but you can make back maybe 1/4 of what you spent if you get some snapdragon seed drops (assuming they are still up in price).

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

To expand.. spectres in the Smoking Kills Dungeon under Pollivneach, only if you have the Slayer Helmet.

Ice Trolls are good to cannon. I haven't played much lately so I'm still a bit rusty on Slayer knowledge.

Looking in the Slayer guide.. Dagannoths are great and fast to cannon. You probably won't break even, but you can make back maybe 1/4 of what you spent if you get some snapdragon seed drops (assuming they are still up in price).

You can cannon Dags under the lighthouse for fast exp, or kill them in the Chaos Tunnels for great exp, charms and some profits as well. Most people only cannon if they want fast slayer exp oh lets say for competitions or just to get levels faster. There are only a few tasks that i cannon nowadays. Mainly black demons in Taverly, Aberant Spectres in the Polli Dungeon, and Basiliks in the Polli Dungeon as well. Others i heard are great to cannon are the Mutated Bloodvelds and Dark Beasts.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]