F2P Mage training?

TeamRealT

I recently lost my membership , and would like to train mage. Currently my lvl is 62 i want to be around 75. What is the fastest way to trian mage in f2p? Also what is the most cost efficient but still good xp way? I dont want to completely loose all my cash so yeah... lol.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

If you're going for an expensive training method that works wonders gather up runes for the spell Curse and head over to the lesser demon trapped in the wizards tower south of Draynor Village. This works really but it's on the expensive side if you want to level f2p mage big time.

KARIN001.png

^WHAT?!?! That's VERY slow, only 33k xp per hour. But it's fairly cheap.

To OP: Superheating iron is the fastest f2p mage xp, over 80k an hour.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

If you superheat mith you will save money and you will get your smithing up alot ?(i myself am superheating mith for magic xp \' )

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Superheating Iron costs over 100k per hour, but is 80k xp per hour. That's really as good as it gets.

Superheating Mithril costs almost nothing, but is 55k xp per hour. That's as cheap as it gets.