How long does this year's easter event last?

JFonseka

Nooooooo, I've not been played in a while since not renewing membership. Came to do this year's event and found out I need inventory space, and guess what I have valuable stuff in my inventory and can't bank deposit (even with the automatic deposit at the easter bunny) since my bank is full, so I decided to renew membership. But paypal will take supposedly until the 20th to clear the payment, I didn't want to risk it. I don't want to have to drop the member stuff :shock:

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining

Nowadays, the holiday items have been pretty useless except for the broom which teleports you to the desert. I haven't gotten the Giant Carrot yet, so I don't know if it has any special effects, but I'm sure you can afford to not get it.

But then again, a lot of people want the holiday items as collectables...

Nowadays, the holiday items have been pretty useless except for the broom which teleports you to the desert. I haven't gotten the Giant Carrot yet, so I don't know if it has any special effects, but I'm sure you can afford to not get it.

But then again, a lot of people want the holiday items as collectables...

the carrot is like the chicken it has negative melee stats and u can whack ppl with it

But I'm pretty sure that it's a mini-quest, and not just an event, so if you're gonna have membership you should be able to complete it next July if you feel like it ::'

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Nooooooo, I've not been played in a while since not renewing membership. Came to do this year's event and found out I need inventory space, and guess what I have valuable stuff in my inventory and can't bank deposit (even with the automatic deposit at the easter bunny) since my bank is full, so I decided to renew membership. But paypal will take supposedly until the 20th to clear the payment, I didn't want to risk it. I don't want to have to drop the member stuff :shock:

What do you have that you can't afford to drop? Just curious lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

If I'm correct, when the halloween event came out, after it was over, Jagex made it an actual quest that you can do.

I think they might be doing the same thing with the bunny?

No, this is just an event. There's no quest this time, it will be removed in the game update on the 20th, 21st or 22nd, so you may be in luck.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

What do you have that you can't afford to drop? Just curious lol.

Dragon boots, full dharoks, abby whip, rune plate, rune legs, dragon axe

Don't ask me why I had all of that on me, I last logged in 9 months ago and can't remember why I didn't put it all back before my membership ran out lol. Doesn't matter, managed to convince my dad, he paid for it.

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining