99 Fishing And Cooking

Spartanate

Please, capitalize only the first word of a sentence unless that word is a proper noun.

I think you underestimate just how much 95k monkfish is. You can go ahead, but, looking at your stats, you'll probably burn out long before then. Take it more slowly at first.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I Usually Play About 14 Hours A Day And Dont Tire Easy And For The Whole Caps Thing Its Like An OCD Thing With Me

14 hours a day? Really...?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Yes 14 Hours A Day Sometimes More Sometimes Less

How? Do you not have school or a job? If you're out of school don't you have a job to make a living? And if you're still in school, how can you get 14 hours a day? That much playing just perplexes me. I don't see a possible way of playing so much and managing to make a living....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well you'd burn quite a few monks with only 66 cooking. If you think you can manage it though, go ahead.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I Usually Play About 14 Hours A Day And Dont Tire Easy And For The Whole Caps Thing Its Like An OCD Thing With Me

About one month. It's kinda hard to estimate because you'll be burning a lot of those monks if you start cooking them at your level. Why not make some money, train until 68 cooking with tuna, from there to 82 with lobsters (with cooking gauntlets), then to 90 with swordies and then cook monks? You'll be able to sell the raw monks that are left over and it will take less time in total.

Also, the caps thing is like an annoying thing with everyone else. Welcome to RS btw. (Judging by the 14 hours a day you play I'm guessing you've started your account a few weeks ago.)

Rao.png